Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 20 Johnson Central 7th 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Johnson county
That should read Betsy Layne 8th vs. Johnson County 7th. They are one of several area schools that will not play 8th vs. 8th and each school that chooses that route can be found on the KHSAA scoreboard in the second column where you lose more than you win.
Sounds to me your feelings are hurt Tomcat. I know JC suppose to be the bully on the block but just think how many schools go into your middle school? Come on man!!!
Very nice win for the Young Bobcats. 7th/8th grade doesn't matter. To go down to Johnson County and get a win is remarkable. Besides, how many of those 7th graders that JC have are hold backs and should actually be 8th graders? And I'm not throwing off on hold backs either, we all do it. I'm just saying lets give these young kids some credit for getting a very nice win on the road instead of always making up some kind of excuse to take away their glory.
THOMCAT Wrote:That should read Betsy Layne 8th vs. Johnson County 7th. They are one of several area schools that will not play 8th vs. 8th and each school that chooses that route can be found on the KHSAA scoreboard in the second column where you lose more than you win.

Well yeah that’s just a given. Betsy Layne is made up of 7th and 8th graders just like most teams in this area that call theirselves A teams? We don’t have 60 kids to choose from like Johnson County. We have three schools Betsy Layne, Allen, and John M Stumbo that combine to make a roster of 28 kids. Let us have our win and not downgrade us. We wouldn’t have a chance against the 8th grade team and there’s no point in playing that game for either side.
Spud6 Wrote:Well yeah that’s just a given. Betsy Layne is made up of 7th and 8th graders just like most teams in this area that call theirselves A teams? We don’t have 60 kids to choose from like Johnson County. We have three schools Betsy Layne, Allen, and John M Stumbo that combine to make a roster of 28 kids. Let us have our win and not downgrade us. We wouldn’t have a chance against the 8th grade team and there’s no point in playing that game for either side.

Agree 100% my friend.