Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6th Grade Talent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, my name is Nick Mills and I'm the head coach for Team KY 6th grade this season. I currently coach at Southwestern HS and have had the honor of coaching team KY for the last three years. I'm looking to get out and travel across the state on weekends searching for talent and the best sixth graders in the state. If you know of any top 6th grade talent or any youth tournaments etc, please feel free to either post in this thread, private message me, or email me at [email]nicholas.mills@pulaski.kyschools.us[/email]

Thanks!
CoachMills Wrote:Hello all, my name is Nick Mills and I'm the head coach for Team KY 6th grade this season. I currently coach at Southwestern HS and have had the honor of coaching team KY for the last three years. I'm looking to get out and travel across the state on weekends searching for talent and the best sixth graders in the state. If you know of any top 6th grade talent or any youth tournaments etc, please feel free to either post in this thread, private message me, or email me at [email]nicholas.mills@pulaski.kyschools.us[/email]

Thanks!

This weekend is the Boyle Co "REBEL BOWL" (Sat/Sun @ BCHS Turf)...5/6 grade teams from Boyle, Clark, Lincoln, Madison, Franklin, Woodford, Estill, Jessamine and Pulaski (Somerset) will be playing.

If you want specific teams/times let me know. It's a very well run event and there will be lots of talent and great games over the weekend.

Good luck this year!!
Bump
Kris Hughes at Meece is a really nice talent on offense and defense. I don’t see too many of the 6th graders at the county level in Pulaski since the are mostly in the PCYFL
Appreciate those of you who have reached out and put me into contact with parents and coaches. Tryouts are Sunday, looking forward to seeing some of the young talent in the state there.