Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer Slam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Worst pay per view so far in 2019. Really boring. No surprise returns or anything.
Let me guess how the WWE booked the results.... these are just the matches I remember seeing on social media.

Seth Rollins beat Lesnar (Brock moves on to a new feud)

AJ styles retained. (Build up to a cage/HIAC match)

Charlotte beat Trish Stratus (The vet lays down)

Kofi Kingston & Orton had a screwy finish (Trying to build a story line for the title that people may actually care about)

Becky Lynch won (Not gonna take the title off her right now)
Yeah. How can you have only 1 title change on the biggest pay per view of the summer?

I really didn't like how Kofi had to have his family screw the wwe championship match up.

Apparently Vince was rewriting the whole damn show as it went on throughout the night. Waste of time.
VKM could write the book series on how to Market talent, your company & how to dominate the industry you are in.

I've made several lists on here of my opinions on why the WWE is going down hill with the fans and fan interest..... after listening to three years of the Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard podcast and the rest of the Conraddison's podcasts, it is evident that VKM does not care about what the fans want.

He has about 2 billion more dollars in the bank than I do (or what ever his wealth is worth) and he's been in the "Sports Entertainment" industry almost double my age.... but it is apparent VKM is so disconnected with the fans.
Strikeout King Wrote:Yeah. How can you have only 1 title change on the biggest pay per view of the summer?

I really didn't like how Kofi had to have his family screw the wwe championship match up.

Apparently Vince was rewriting the whole damn show as it went on throughout the night. Waste of time.

If its the biggest PPV of the summer, why is it held in an arena with 16K?
plantmanky Wrote:If its the biggest PPV of the summer, why is it held in an arena with 16K?

Idk. That's what they promote it as.
I saw Kingston on some kind of tv show today as I was channel surfing and I went right on to the next channel. He was holding a red belt. The WWE title belts absolutely blow now, much like the company in general.
It's bad when your regular tv programming puts on a better show than one of the biggest pay per views.