Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Custom Rafael Little Kentucky Wildcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting geared up for football season. I start hanging UK photos all over my house. Figured I would share them. Welcome yourself to them. Wink
Without the frameWink
Another version of it. Will post dicky lyons next working on some photos of him.
Q whoult it be alright if I used one of these in my sig?
warriorpride Wrote:Q whoult it be alright if I used one of these in my sig?

yes sir.. use them anyway you like.
alright thanks Q.
You need me to size it down some ?
If you can..if its not too much trouble, It whould be greatley appricated.
warriorpride Wrote:If you can..if its not too much trouble, It whould be greatley appricated.

not a problem. will post it up shortly in here.
thanks Q.
Resized both styles didn't know which one you wanted. If you need them smaller just let me know.
They are fine Thank you Q, R. Little has been my fav play from Uk from as far as I can rember.
warriorpride Wrote:They are fine Thank you Q, R. Little has been my fav play from Uk from as far as I can rember.

RL is the man. Some of my other favorites this year are like Dicky Lyons, Andre Woodson, Keenan Burton, Micah Johnson and David Jones. I think we going to do well this year. Can't Wait!:rockon:
warriorpride Wrote:They are fine Thank you Q, R. Little has been my fav play from Uk from as far as I can rember.

RL is the man. Some of my other favorites this year are like Dicky Lyons, Andre Woodson, Keenan Burton, Micah Johnson and David Jones. I think we going to do well this year. Can't Wait!:rockon:
Yea I like them too. I hope they can step up on D though. Woodson and Burton should lead the offense. I just hope the D can step up.
great pictures can"t wait for the David Jones ones do you have any of the UK cheerleaders.