Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meece vs Boyle Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
0-0 after 1.
Boyle Co - 6
Meece - 0

6:58 left in the 2nd.
Boyle Co - 14
Meece - 0

:42 left in the 2nd.
Halftime
Boyle Co - 14
Meece - 6

1:31 left in the 3rd.
Boyle Co - 14
Meece - 6

End of 3rd.
Boyle Co - 14
Meece - 14

6:50 left in the 4th.
Boyle Co - 22
Meece - 14

1:50 left in the 4th.
Pic by 7th grader to ice the game.

Boyle Co - 22
Meece - 14

Final
Good game to watch. 3 turnovers killed us.

The line has a very long way to go to for Meece to get competitive with teams like Boyle and we have a whole schedule like that.

Kudos to Boyle and best of luck to them this season!
CowboyDad Wrote:Good game to watch. 3 turnovers killed us.

The line has a very long way to go to for Meece to get competitive with teams like Boyle and we have a whole schedule like that.

Kudos to Boyle and best of luck to them this season!

Both these teams will get much better. Good win for the Eagles. Good luck to Somerset the rest of the way. Their staff and kids were very classy and fought hard.
Thank you for saying such. Meece has weapons and the overall record might not dictate how good this team is.

We come up to your house next weekend for a matchup against Raceland. Hoping for a bounce back win!
CowboyDad Wrote:Thank you for saying such. Meece has weapons and the overall record might not dictate how good this team is.

We come up to your house next weekend for a matchup against Raceland. Hoping for a bounce back win!

I'll be there watching my son and then as a volunteer. I have no doubt you guys will bounce back nicely.

Good luck and safe travels.
2 very good teams that will make a lot of noise come playoff time