Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dead period over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw some go after it today! Some will convene over the next few days.

I’d love to be super excited, but I’m curious what our Meece Middle team has once we get to game time. Schedule is gonna be super tough but maybe that’ll make them a hard out in the playoffs.

How about some early reports from y’all around the bluegrass?!?
All I can say is:

First late night of the 2019 Football Season....rule book updates....emails....press releases......coaching changes updates......

Let the fun begin.

#KYMSFA
anyone seen bells middle yet
Anybody willing to scrimmage belfry August 3? We had someone back out.
I think your Meece Team will be solid as usual. Great coaches and kids that buy in to team concept. The support is always off the charts. All that equals a really good team that can win it all.
Solid and the record may not show it.

I’m cautiously optimistic as we inch closer to game one. Let me see how we do against Boyle County in game one next Friday.
Tomorrow is the first legal day for scrimmages, I know there are a few out there tomorrow through this weekend.
Would be great if someone could post upcoming scrimmage games. Love the game and enjoy driving to different places to watch kids play the game they love.
Meece is going to Metcalfe County on Saturday. I have heard Hart County, Barren County, Russell County and Caverna will be there. Not sure who else.

I should know more info tomorrow if you want it.
That would be great. Thanks and good luck to your team this season..
The teams I have been told and listed are going to be there and we start at 10:30am. Metcalfe County Middle. I’ll post some results.
Was at Campbellsville MS tonight for a six team scrimmage. I'll rank them in order of who performed best.

S Pulaski - was very good and went undefeated. The 8 transfers from N Pulaski have really made S a very good team. They would have to be considered one of the favorites heading into the season.

Boyle Co - only lost to S Pulaski (1-0). But held their own vs N Pulaski and outscored them by 1 TD in 2 separate matchups.

N Pulaski - will miss several of their kids who transferred but are a very good team still.

Taylor Co - has some nice players and was pretty evenly matched up with BC, NP and D.

Danville - The Bulldogs are skilled and will start the climb back up the HS rankings very soon with this group of kids.

Campbellsville - were outmanned but did a nice job holding their own.

B Team/7th grade best teams seemed to be N Pulaski and Boyle Co.
Thanks for the write up. Sounds like several good teams locally.
There aren't any kids on the current S Pulaski roster that transferred.. they are all in high school now.. that's just a talented group of kids.. as far as N Pulaski goes.. well time will tell lol good luck to all this upcoming season!
CoachWooldridge Wrote:There aren't any kids on the current S Pulaski roster that transferred.. they are all in high school now.. that's just a talented group of kids.. as far as N Pulaski goes.. well time will tell lol good luck to all this upcoming season!

Not what I heard.

But doesn't change my observations.

Good luck to all the teams on a healthy season!
I'm the head coach at Northern so I'm pretty sure I'd know if any of mine left lol.. you know ppl like to talk.. just wanted to clarify that they don't have any of mine.
CoachWooldridge Wrote:I'm the head coach at Northern so I'm pretty sure I'd know if any of mine left lol.. you know ppl like to talk.. just wanted to clarify that they don't have any of mine.

Didn't say I didn't believe you, just what I heard. Good luck this year!
Thank you to the fine folks at Metcalfe County for hosting today’s scrimmage.

Learned a ton about where Meece needs to improve to remain competitive in the year.

Thank you to Hart County, Russell County and Adair County for playing today!

Whoever plays the Hart County Raiders group is in for a really tough game. Speaking with one of the dad’s, it’s a group that hasn’t been beaten in a couple years. You can see why.

Good day of football. Game day for us Friday!
CowboyDad Wrote:Thank you to the fine folks at Metcalfe County for hosting today’s scrimmage.

Learned a ton about where Meece needs to improve to remain competitive in the year.

Thank you to Hart County, Russell County and Adair County for playing today!

Whoever plays the Hart County Raiders group is in for a really tough game. Speaking with one of the dad’s, it’s a group that hasn’t been beaten in a couple years. You can see why.

Good day of football. Game day for us Friday!

Should be a good game.
Hope so!
Way to step up and set it straight coach.... Good luck this year
lots of great action around the state. Football in KY is on the rise for certain