Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I have never been less interested in Pro Wrestling in my life....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have ZERO interest in the WWE.... I've even cancelled by WWE Network subscription.

Heyman & Bischoff might be able to pull the nose up.... but as of now, I would rather watch the World Paint drying Federation.
Now is the best time to pay attention with AEW ramping up. Your post is one sided, which I see a lot of with comments like this, they only look at one brand.
I lost interest a few years ago. I tried and tried to watch it but couldn't. The only wrestled I could watch was Mark Henry. For Pulp to throw in the towel, it must be really bad.
Westside Wrote:I lost interest a few years ago. I tried and tried to watch it but couldn't. The only wrestled I could watch was Mark Henry. For Pulp to throw in the towel, it must be really bad.

IMO, the WWE has so much wrong on the creative side that any new promotion with good backing, a little bit of an edge and recognizable names would give them a run for their money.

- The WWE was WAYYYY too many championship belts.
- The WWE has WAYYYY too much 50/50 booking.
- The WWE has WAYYYY too many false finishes that have ruined finishing maneuvers.
- The WWE has WAYYYY too much constraint on the creative side.
- The WWE has been recycling story lines for a few years now.... and I mean the same talent in the same spot on the card feuding with the same talent.
- The WWE has shown they will not Push talent that they don't want to Push, even though they are Over with the fans.
- Yes, VKM and the WWE are worth billions.... but that doesn't mean they are the best show in town.

I realize Pro Wrestling is a Work and is meant to be entertainment, but the entertainment factor no longer exists because of these reasons and many more I didn't list.
What hurt WWE is the PG era. They need to go in a different direction. Bischoff and Heyman are the ones who can bring WWE back up.
They need to have different matches. Everyone is tired of seeing the same ole matches.

I'm a big Brock Lesnar fan but the guy needs to start cooking around more.

I'm very tired if Kofi and the new day. I think its Randy Ortons turn with the belt.

Miz needs to turn heel and get back to superstar level and for gods sake, stop with the damn McMahon heels. Everyone is tired of that.
Strikeout King Wrote:They need to have different matches. Everyone is tired of seeing the same ole matches.

I'm a big Brock Lesnar fan but the guy needs to start cooking around more.

I'm very tired if Kofi and the new day. I think its Randy Ortons turn with the belt.

Miz needs to turn heel and get back to superstar level and for gods sake, stop with the damn McMahon heels. Everyone is tired of that.

Dang, sounds like they need new talent. Like I said, I haven't watched it in years, but to hear the names Lesnar, Orton, McMahon (obviously), things have to be stale. Haven't these same people been around for around 20 years. I am ignorant on this topic and I will admit that, but has the UFC and MMA hurt wrestling some. It is very popular now, but then again, maybe MMA is hitting a completely different audience. I know I'd rather watch MMA as opposed to wrestling. Back when I was a huge wrestling fan, I didn't really have that option.
Triple H and Stephanie rarely are on TV anymore. Its mostly been Shane. It seems like every era theirs a heel McMahon. When it was the attitude era it was Vince. When it was the PG Era it was the authority (Triple H and Steph) and now its Shane.
No story likes & every match seems like a choreographed theater show with simulated Physicality. It’s all about these athletic moves that are so unrealistic that I can’t suspend my disbelief!! Even though they’d have to be different, one of my favorite aspects of the attitude era were the storylines. I don’t know what the “creative staff” even does anymore!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Triple H and Stephanie rarely are on TV anymore. Its mostly been Shane. It seems like every era theirs a heel McMahon. When it was the attitude era it was Vince. When it was the PG Era it was the authority (Triple H and Steph) and now its Shane.

Maybe they should do away with the whole heel McMahon idea. My favorite WWE era was the WWF era when Hogan was champ and all the wrestlers were roided up beyond belief. They might as well go back to that. It's not like HHH isn't juicing. Let the rest of the guys partake back to the levels of the 80's.