Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Andre Woodson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOODSON NAMED TO MAXWELL AWARD LIST GIVEN TO BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK TO HIM.:Thumbs:
Seems to me like after Billy Jack Haskins UK hasn't really had trouble getting a QB it's the rest of the team that has hurt UK for Decades. Plenty of good QB's after that wit the exception of Davis. IMO of course. So no suprise to me that AW is on that list.
It's amazing how much he has improved during his time at UK. Congrats to him for working hard to get better.
Keep the INTs down and he will be fine.
Thats a huge honor. Hopefully and we will more than likely be hearing his name as a Heisman Candidate come regular season, I just hope he can live up to all the hype, alot of pressure riding on him, but hes a great QB and has developed and improved tremendously out of any QB in the country IMO, and he will only get better. Congrats Andre keep working hard!
He's also projected the 6th best player in next years draft, per ESPN.
mcfan1 Wrote:He's also projected the 6th best player in next years draft, per ESPN.
that is awsome did not see that congrats.
He is very deserving. I'm really excited about football season this year.
I really hope that the expectations do not put too much pressure on him. Maybe his showing in the schrimage game was just to get the nerves out.
He is going to have a great year!
DevilsWin Wrote:Seems to me like after Billy Jack Haskins UK hasn't really had trouble getting a QB it's the rest of the team that has hurt UK for Decades. Plenty of good QB's after that wit the exception of Davis. IMO of course. So no suprise to me that AW is on that list.

shane boyd was horrible
good luck andre get us a bowl game
Grand Slam Wrote:shane boyd was horrible

Yeah, he was definitely a one-year stopgap.
It is a shame about Shane Boyd because he waited around to finally get his chance to play and had a disappointing season. He seemed like such a nice guy I hated that it didn't go as well as we all thought it would.
Speaking of Boyd did he get drafted in the MLB draft or are his playing days over with?
i knew he played the baseball season for the cats after football but after that who knows
Heisman winner right here.
GRIZZ Wrote:Speaking of Boyd did he get drafted in the MLB draft or are his playing days over with?
just seen he is on Arizona Cardinals practice team.
rallo316 Wrote:just seen he is on Arizona Cardinals practice team.

WOW
i just recieved my fantasy football guide today and Shane Boyd is listed as 3rd string QB behind Matt Leinart and Kurt Warner for Cardinals.
I think Andre woodson will get 2nd in the heisman voting...behind Darren McFadden...it is a bold prediction, But I love my cats and I believe in them.
cig107 Wrote:I think Andre woodson will get 2nd in the heisman voting...behind Darren McFadden...it is a bold prediction, But I love my cats and I believe in them.
i hope you are right if Woodsen does not win it why not someone from S.E.C.
Can't wait to see the Cats this year. Hopefully a few more games on the tube than normal.
I just seen on the news today that the Louisville game is not going to be on ESPN...it's going to be on ESPN Classic and wymt...I don't know if CBS is going to carry it or that JP sports(it's not JP sports, but I cant remember the name) or whatever its called...It'll will probably be CBS though...that is to big of a game for JP sports to cover I think.
cig107 Wrote:I just seen on the news today that the Louisville game is not going to be on ESPN...it's going to be on ESPN Classic and wymt...I don't know if CBS is going to carry it or that JP sports(it's not JP sports, but I cant remember the name) or whatever its called...It'll will probably be CBS though...that is to big of a game for JP sports to cover I think.

It'll probably be on the Big Blue Sports network, the one that carries some of the games on tape delay. As far as I've read, both CBS and JP have already selected their games for that day.
IMO there is no way the UK-Louisville game will be on tape-delay...I would think WYMT,WKYT and that Louisville station would carry it live before they would let it be on tape-delay. If I had to guess I would say WKYT will carry it live for this part of the state..
cig107 Wrote:IMO there is no way the UK-Louisville game will be on tape-delay...I would think WYMT,WKYT and that Louisville station would carry it live before they would let it be on tape-delay. If I had to guess I would say WKYT will carry it live for this part of the state..

I never said that it would be on tape-delay, I only mentioned that in case some people didn't know who the Big Blue Sports Network is. It may very well be carried live on our local stations, but I don't know if that will be possible if the game is also on ESPN Classic, since they likely would have a no-compete provision. In that case, it likely would be shown on a delayed basis here in KY. In a way I hope it's not on ESPN Classic (which I don't have) because that may allow it to be carried live on WKYT/WYMT instead.
heisman winner.
definitly
If the line questions can get answered. Woodson has the weapons around him to have a great year. Hes the most accurate big armed QB Ive ever seen. We could have 2 Wildcats drafted in the 1st round of the '08 draft in Woodson and Keenan Burton. Jacob Tamme will go in the 2nd with Raphael Little going in the 3rd to sixth round. If UKs D can hold opponents to 21 points or less it could be CATlanta in november!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If the line questions can get answered. Woodson has the weapons around him to have a great year. Hes the most accurate big armed QB Ive ever seen. We could have 2 Wildcats drafted in the 1st round of the '08 draft in Woodson and Keenan Burton. Jacob Tamme will go in the 2nd with Raphael Little going in the 3rd to sixth round. If UKs D can hold opponents to 21 points or less it could be CATlanta in november!

WOW! CATlanta for UK football that it crazy to think about but hey I hope they can do it. UK's D could hold most opponents to 21 points but as for Georiga, Florida, LSU we will be lucky to hold them to below 30. But with our offense I would not put it pass that team to pull off a miracle.
Pages: 1 2