Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK gets oral commitment from 3rd grader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biko Biko Yay, a third grader who immigrated from Algeria to Biloxi, Miss. gave an oral commitment to Coach Gillispie yesterday, with UK winning a fierce battle with Elfside Elementary and Cobblestone Elementary. While it is still in his future, Yay MUST attend an elementary school because well....he just has too. Yay averaged 2 points and 2 assists last year at his school in Algeria, and was rated a 5 cookie player by Lil Tykes N Sports magazine. Yay is eager to show off his skills that impressed Coach Gillispie so much that Gillispie offered him UK's last scholarship for the 2016-17 season. Yay, a 3'2, 38lb point guard came under scrutiny lately, as the media in basketball crazy Kentucky surrounded his parents house in Biloxi while he was trying to watch Thomas the Train, and told everybody to "go away, mommy said I have to eat my macaroni and cheese!". So basically, no comment was given on his oral commitment. Congrats to Coach Gillispie on getting this 5 cookie guard.
That may be the funniest thing I have EVER read in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO
that is funny.
the future is looking bright lol
I think even BCG would think that was pretty funny...
ROFLMFAO...

Please tell me you came up with that yourself Hoss.
Man that has alot much creativity in it. You should send that out to the Kentucky Kernel (UK's newspaper in case you didn't know) for next year. They put stuff like that in it all the time. I must say that would probably be the best thing I have ever seen in it.

BTW that is a great find. You would think that UK would finally get back to the point that we could get 5 cookie recruits! Good stuff man.
The thing about TH32 is that he has always thought of things like that right off the top of his head! He is a natural writer! he should start a career doing it! Always thought that!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The thing about TH32 is that he has always thought of things like that right off the top of his head! He is a natural writer! he should start a career doing it! Always thought that!

LOL that is pretty freakin cool man. :Thumbs: Always room for a passion in life.
Now that's funny!
If you think this one is funny..GO TO THE PRO THREAD AND SEE WHAT TH32 POSTED ON THE East Ky MINERS thread!
That was pretty good, Tide. I enjoyed it. HaHa
Hilarious
Now that was funny. LMAO.
Great post, definately a classic
Has to be rated as the #1 post of all time on BGR Funniests posts!
He will never play at UK as interrupting an episode of Thomas the Train is a clear violation of NCAA Rules.
lol..yeah really..laugh now, but give it a couple of years. With the way these guys are recruiting middle schoolers, I wouldnt be surprised one bit if something that ridiculous ends up in the NCAA rulebooks, lol.......but anyways, Im glad everybody enjoyed my rare attempt at humor..its cool that everybody on here has a great sense of humorBig Grin
Bengal Cat Wrote:He will never play at UK as interrupting an episode of Thomas the Train is a clear violation of NCAA Rules.
:lmao::Thumbs: Good stuff!
That was comical as all get out!
i think that we finally have a blue chip PG to play 4 UK!