Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wake up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So quiet up in here. 7on7 has already been a thing and no updates?

Who is out there ready for football? Who is making early noise in the passing tournaments?

I need some of y’all to WAKE UP! Smile
Where has school sponsored 7v7 started?
Real Badman Wrote:Where has school sponsored 7v7 started?

Western KY had an event, Louisville had an event, Bullitt County had an event so far. 6/1/19 and 6/8/19 are big weekends leading up to UK tournament on 6/15/19.
CowboyDad Wrote:So quiet up in here. 7on7 has already been a thing and no updates?

Who is out there ready for football? Who is making early noise in the passing tournaments?

I need some of y’all to WAKE UP! Smile

Tell me about it, Coaches Clinic is less than a month away. Annual meeting is less than a month away. New rules to add, modifications to make. The list goes on.
Any 7/7 around Mt Parkway Corridor. Hear Estill Co going to put it up some under new Head Coach and theres a new feeling in the Air on campus and community..
Fireball Wrote:Any 7/7 around Mt Parkway Corridor. Hear Estill Co going to put it up some under new Head Coach and theres a new feeling in the Air on campus and community..

7on7/Lineman Challenge at West Carter, July 27th. $75 per team, $25 extra for a 7th grade team, $25 more to bring linemen.
7v7 is great but irrelevant.

Good luck tho. 🙄
Fireball Wrote:Any 7/7 around Mt Parkway Corridor. Hear Estill Co going to put it up some under new Head Coach and theres a new feeling in the Air on campus and community..

You realize this is a Middle School thread? Estill County does not have a new middle school coach that I am aware of. Should still be Cade Berryman. Don't see him slinging it around much at the middle school level.
7on7 irrelevant????? Coaches have players together working and competing while others aren't doing anything, or very little.. I'm my opinion this is good leadership by the coaches. No substitute for being on the field..
Why is 7on7 irrelevant? It allows you to work on passing game, defensive secondary schemes, binding between qb and Skill.

I assume it could be irrelevant if your team doesn’t pass it ever get passed on.
Kudos to Northern Middle for hosting a good 7 on 7 tourney today! It’s gonna be interesting to see what some of these teams are once the pads go on. I know you don’t know how good a team might be in a passing tournament but....

Clay County and North Laurel are gonna be a couple very nice and sizable teams with a lot of talent. Taylor County might be down a little but they will be just fine once they get the reps under their belt and get the pads on. Southern Middle I think has a ton of what you want and very athletic. Northern is gonna be a very good team. Might not have the size you are used to but gonna be very good. I was happy how Meece Middle played today after 3 practices. Lost to Northern on a very late touchdown on the final game of the day. As a dad, I’ll definitely take it!

Hate I’ll miss UK this year with one on the Kentucky Futures team but I hope all the teams at Northern today go to UK and have a lot of success!