Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dirk Minniefield- I smoked pot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting article on the 1983 match-up between Uof L and UK. Who knew.....

http://www.kentucky.com/276/story/103656.html
But Did He Inhale.
And was a coke addict. I would have never guessed that!
He smoked pot, so what he still performed at a great level and didn't effect his game. Him and about a trillion other people...to me its not that big of a deal. However the coke is no Joke...lol remember that kids. But seriously I think that is a pretty big deal.
I was at UK from 00-02 and I saw many athletes in all the bars and nearly all of them smoke pot and drank heavly. I remember one night Jules Camara was so drunk he couldnt walk out of the club without help. I dont think this comes at any suprise to anyone that knew some of the former players, and I dont think UK athletes are the only ones that do these kind of things.
I don't see how smoking pot almost 24 hours before a basketball game has any baring on your performance. I mean honestly.
tbone859 Wrote:I don't see how smoking pot almost 24 hours before a basketball game has any baring on your performance. I mean honestly.
i agree.