Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Season will be here before we know it...wondering how everybody sees the 14th region playing out. Last year's records and number of players graduating are:
53rd: Letcher 30-4 (12 srs) Knott 17-10 (3) JBS 6-17 (1)
54th: Leslie 26-13 (4) Perry 9-24 (5) Buckhorn 4-25 (3) Hazard 2022 (0)
55th: Wolfe 27-10 (2) Breathitt 21-11 (3) Jackson City 20-13 (5)
56th: Powell 23-8 (2) Estill 21-10 (2) Lee 8-16 (5) Owsley 1-24 (5)
Your picks?
I look for Wolfe to be the top team out of the 14th next year.

15th, it will come down to Pikeville, Floyd Central and Paintsville again I believe.
I hope Wolfe and Letcher play in the regular season. I'd love to see that matchup. I believe it will come down to those two teams for the regional championship. Powell County will have a punchers' chance as well. But, mainly Wolfe and Letcher. I think Letcher will have a down year. They only return 8 players. They lost 12 seniors. I gotta think this is a prime time for another school like Wolfe to win it. Wolfe wishes they had last years team this year, they'd win for sure...
Got your wish...Wolfe at Letcher 8/26, Letcher at Wolfe 10/7 on khsaa.
^ Word is the good little setter from Wolfe has move to Powell...
Wolfe and LCC tonight at LCC...will see who is on top after this one.
Without Drake as the setter, Wolfe will struggle I'm afraid.

LCC with the win:

3-1 (25-16, 23-25, 25-20, 25-19)
Creeker Wrote:Without Drake as the setter, Wolfe will struggle I'm afraid.

LCC with the win:

3-1 (25-16, 23-25, 25-20, 25-19)

Good crowd for a Monday night affair. LCC wins Freshman and JV matches as well. Need more good teams in 14th Region. Competition makes you better.
KCC beat LCC (24-26, 25-19, 25-15, 12-25, 17-15)at KCC
Who wins All A?
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif] Bolz went by to watch vball practice and ole McBeth and turn the page Maggard was running some drills like ole Fatpat never seen! Wowza! After starting 6-3 with biggie wins over Hazard and Letcher wez was on fire! Pats have dropped last 3 and they tuned up the workout drills like a mutha! Maggard said youz drop the volleyball and it hits the floor in dis drill you will see the wrath of Morty poured out! Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about! Pure genius! #wewillbounceback More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 39ulz6.jpg] Bolz the Volley Pats pulled out a win by a fried tater wedge over Breathitt baby! #smoking #geniusdrillsworked #whosnext #servedmashtaters #cantstoptherise More mash taters please!!!
All A semifinals- Wolfe over Knott 3-0, Leslie over Jackson City 3-1
Looks like Wolfe Co may be going to All A State.
Yep, they beat Leslie in finals.
The draw is today. Any thoughts?