Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne Grade School Looking for Grade School Football Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are looking for a grade school football coach at Betsy Layne Elementary School. If you have experience and are interested PM me and we will get together with the principal and see what happens.
5th/6th or 7th/8th
As far as I know H.A., all of the above. I will have to talk to the principal to be sure
You need to get this stuff taken care of quick. The season is approaching ever so quickly.
Boy isn't it though!
I think Johnny Webb may get the job. If so, I believe he would be a great fit for the position IMO.
Johnny would be great for the job, if he will stay for awhile. We need some stability down there. Good luck Johnny!
Sounds like I know who the coach is pulling for.
Johnny Webb would be great for the program.
I know thanks to the BL area OE member it better not be a principal or VP
:notworthy You know exactly what you are talking about Megan!!!!!!!!
meganwillis10 Wrote:I know thanks to the BL area OE member it better not be a principal or VP
Johnny Webb got the football head coaching job for Betsy Layne.And he was one of the assistant coaches last year so he was a perfect fit for the Betsy Layne football program because everybody knew him from last year.