Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 20 Oklahoma State 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cardinal advance to Omaha by pounding Oklahoma State. Louisville had 21 hits in the game including a grand slam in the bottom of the 8th to somewhat put the nail in the coffin. Congrats Cards.
thats right! Go Cards in the CWS!!!!
The atmosphere was incredible wish I could make the trip to Nebraska but I'm stuck in summer classes. I was close to where the HR that Louisville hit and it barely stayed fair. The way the ball sliced it could have made the impression that it was foul, but it clearly didn't hook until it went over the wall. Total domination in this one, I just hope they can keep it up. The pitching has been there, Oklahoma State was known for their powerful offense but the Cards held them to 5 runs in 30 innings of work. They are clicking at the right time, Rice is not going to be a push over but I like our chances.
UL looked and played like the best team in the nation this series!
Congrats to Louisville and good luck.
Rice will beat Louisville and then go on to win it all.
Not disputing that, Rice has been on the big stage several times and this is UofL's first trip in only their second career postseason appearance. It wouldn't suprise me a bit to see Rice win this one big but on the other hand Louisville is capable of pulling off the upset. They have a strong defense, an explosive offense, and pretty good pitching. Anything can happen and the Cards are very deserving to be in the CWS.
Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!
great game to watch if you like offense....not a fan of louisville but im proud of all the kentucky guys on the team