Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Seniors...Carrier and Hayes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Carrier and Hayes played their last game last night in Rupp...What are some good memories from their careers at UK???
last night was josh carrier's best game IMO. chuck hayes has been an all around great player for kentucky in thest past 4 years. last night i almost honestly cried when chuck and josh went to the bench for the final time at rupp arena. Sad
josh carrier is a hot NBA prospect rite now, the NBDL is looking at him seriously for a managerial posititon..lol...people the guy underperformed...but chuck hayes, wow!
Dont hate on Carrier. He may have underachieved but I like to see you even get near the floor for UK, being a bench player at UK usually means you could start somewhere else but you would rather be apart of a great tradition,
I dont know what too say. CONGRATS Carrier and Hayes on playing your last game at RUPP
agreed youknowwhoibe carrier could of played anywhere, but he went with the number one basketball program of all time, the University of Kentucky
actually that belongs to UCLA...hello 11 national champs..kentucky only 7...kentucky is the 2nd best in history
Championships do not necessarily make you the best VW. UK is the ALL TIME WINNINGEST team, I think that shows who's better.
yeh but godfather, its not like there dominating that category, north carolina is only 50 wins behind, which is a whole lot less than being 4 titles behind..
But there's no way NC can ever catch up to that, unless UK becomes the worst team in the NCAA.
stranger things have happened..all i know is that kentucky is the most consistent built team ever....