Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ok, who shed tears?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was an emotinal day and I know someone out there did. Admit it.
I did a little......

Senior Night always gets to me. Chuck let it all out after the game with the team and cheerleaders on the court during My Old Kentucky Home .
He did let it all out, and it was extremely sad to see him out there for the last time...
"BelfryPride" Wrote:I did a little......

Senior Night always gets to me. Chuck let it all out after the game with the team and cheerleaders on the court during My Old Kentucky Home .
OK Let's talk about you.
nahh didnt cry, but man am i gonna miss chuck hayes
as i mentioned in a topic earlier today about senior night, i was def. on the verge of shedding a couple of tears. i kept my composure and didnt not. however it was a very sad and emotional moment for everyone watching the game. chuck hayes has been an amazing player for kentucky over the years and josh carrier had the best game of his UK career last night in my opinion. senior night doesnt usually bother me that bad but it was really hard to see them go to the bench for the final time at rupp arena.
Ah. Describe your surroundings. What is on the verge of shedding a couple of tears like on the verge of shedding a couple of tears.
Didn't get to see the pre or post games. Didn't cry but didn't enjoy seeing them go.
especially hayes.... Cry Sad