Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: University of Miami 9 Florida Marlins 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone find this odd?
are you sure
i thought that it was the Marlins that won
but even if they lost the Marlins didnt play with their starters
I just hope this isn't a sign of what is to come in the future. I like the marlins and this is a crazy loss...i mean they might not have played their starters but they are still professionals who should not have lost
i thought that the Marlins won this one...I could be wrong tho
Either way shouldn't have been this close.
"dirty30" Wrote:are you sure
i thought that it was the Marlins that won
but even if they lost the Marlins didnt play with their starters

I'm positive Miami won.
yeh miami won, but cmon u cant take these kind of games seriously....
"CatDawg" Wrote:Either way shouldn't have been this close.

I agree, even though they may not have played there starters, the players that played still get payed.
last time i checked, its spring training, who cares!!!!!
Once again if you don't care just don't read it and don't post. You must care a little you took the time to post.
I think it was the Marlins starters that played. I think Miami has a good shot at the woirld Series again( in College of course)
If they beat the Marlins starters I agree.
miami has always been good in baseball, but seriously watching college baseball is so BORING....
I usually only watch the college world series.
I think they did start there starters, but a lot played.

I like college because they use aluminum bats.
yeh but that noise is so annoying
So Miami did get to use their bats in this game???
yeh they used there aluminum bats
o, must have been wierd to see the balls come off of that type of bat for the Marlins fielders
but on espn they mentioned that not many of their starters actually played
Starters or not, they get paid to pay baseball for a living. They play in the MLB, Major League Baseball, they should never get beat by any college team.
that is absolutely right
unnaceptable on the Marlins part
"4leaf" Wrote:Starters or not, they get paid to pay baseball for a living. They play in the MLB, Major League Baseball, they should never get beat by any college team.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
ahh well i kinda agree wit u guys, unfortunately...lol....the fact is that the marlin players should have won, but its kinda hard to get motivated over a spring training game...agree?