Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst attitude pro players ever...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do you think are the worst attitude players ever to play a pro sport???
Like ones who open and run their mouth alot...
I know Deion Sanders did that a lot but i wouldnt consider him to have a bad attitude
As it has been mentioned in other posts, Barry Bonds. His attitude is terrible. Randy Moss is another, walking out on his team when the game isnt over yet. Randy is only out to get his and not help anyone else. Allen Iverson doesnt have a great attituted either. Let me remind you of a famous quote of his.

"Practice.....man we talkin bout practice. It aint even a real game."
Dennis Rodman, Charles Barkley, and Randy Moss.
Do you enjoy this as much as I do?
I completely forgot about Barkley
he was a loud mouth if i ever heard one lol
there was a guy who played for the Cowboys i think it was and he had crazy hair, and he had a bad attitude not sure on his name tho
barkely just wanted to win badly thats why he talked a lot, moss has the worst attitude
"dirty30" Wrote:I completely forgot about Barkley
he was a loud mouth if i ever heard one lol
there was a guy who played for the Cowboys i think it was and he had crazy hair, and he had a bad attitude not sure on his name tho

Chris Bozzworth was his name I think, played LB.
When was this exactly?
"BGRBABE" Wrote:When was this exactly?

I'm thinkin mid 90's.
yeh but he was a fierce competitor
Tyson
I think I'm falling asleep.
Night Night BGRBABE
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Let's not.
can we try to stay on topic...i mean cmon..lol...ne ways i think randy moss should be excluded from this conversation he hasnt done ne thing that bad, besides leave his team..i think this honor belongs to sammy sosa
haha sosa now, not sosa 7 years ago
hes turned into the worst
but thanks blackcat i knew it was something liek that
Barry Bonds and Dennis Rodman
Yeap, Hurley, Rodman has to be up on everyones list!
"dirty30" Wrote:Yeap, Hurley, Rodman has to be up on everyones list!

Actually Rodman wasnt that bad he always showed up to every game and every practice. He gave a 110% every game. He had a temper problem but not the worst ever.
Bonds is the worst.
hes not the worst, he just doesnt have friends in the clubhouse..lol
Bonds vs. Kent
anyone remember that lol
Moss has the worst of all definatley
moss prolly has one of the worst attitudes ive ever seen, and it all started when cris carter retired
cris carter was incredible, great tema player and he relaly held that Vikings team together!
its too bad for them that they lost to the falcons in the 98 nfc champ. game by a field goal..outch!