Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brandon Jennings a Wildcat!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An Arizona Wildcat. He officially announced today. I would post the link but you have to have a premium account on Rivals.com.
Seems kind of sudden, but UK still has a great shot at the #3 PG for next year in DeAndre Liggins.
Arizona picked up arguably the best high school guard in the country Tuesday, as Brandon Jennings gave a commitment to coach Lute Olson. Jennings is considered to be the top-rated point guard in the country by Hoopscoop.com. Jennings originally committed to USC, but recently re-opened the recruiting process. Arizona won out over Connecticut. Jennings had also considered Kansas and Kentucky.

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/sports/52372.php
Wow I was really excited when I saw the name of this. Thought it would be Kentucky =(
I hoped it would be Kentucky too. But congrats to UA on a terrific player. I think UK will be fine though. Does this open up more of a possibility for Warren to come to UK though? I heard that he has now said he will go to Oak Hill for his senior season.
Very mean title, lol!
Pacman Wrote:I hoped it would be Kentucky too. But congrats to UA on a terrific player. I think UK will be fine though. Does this open up more of a possibility for Warren to come to UK though? I heard that he has now said he will go to Oak Hill for his senior season.

Bingo! That is the reaction I had with Lucas (I think we will be fine). Especially when we are in the running for some many great players.