Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England Patriots @ Kansas City Chiefs 1/20 (AFC Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kickoff is at 6:40PM ET on CBS! Who you got and why?
Chiefs - 35
Patriots - 31

Chiefs are tuff at home and that offense and QB are for real. In saying that I would not be surprised if Brady and the Pats keep it close and have a chance to win the game.

Should be a great game!
The Chiefs are America's team this week. I hope they win, but Brady and Belichick are hard to beat this time of year. I see a score similar to what FoSho predicted, there's gonna be some points scored in this one.

Chiefs 41
Patriots 38
Chiefs in a barn burner 38-35.
I'm not buying on the Chiefs. All the calls and no calls went their way against Indy and the Colts certainly didn't do anything to help. They'll have to hope they outscore the Patriots as their defense isn't going to stop them. Patriots are playing their best football at the right time and their defense seems to be firing on all cylinders. I think people will be in for a surprise.

It's going to be a Brady vs Brees Superbowl!
To be the man, you got to beat the man. Lets go Mahomes!
I loath the Patriots.
The weather will be a factor. Brady and Belly have an unbelievable win percentage in these temps. I see a slow shootout, a lot more running plays than passing but in the end results to scores. I see a 31-27 type game but I dont know who will be the winner. Pats have been awful on the road this year and Brady has lost his last two AFC championships on the road but hard to pick against them. Who knows lol I just know I cant wait.
I just got a feeling the Patriots are going to find a way to win. Could very well be the wrong feeling, but I think you have to throw all the regular season stuff out of the window. The playoffs are a different animal and Tom Brady is the Alpha when it comes to that.
Officiating is terrible... missed calls over and over
Same in the Saints game..
A barnburner.