Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Russell Middle School Football In "07"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i hear the 7th and 8th grade teams will play each other twice this year,and hear they are working on trying to get a game will the 6th grade teams....does anyone know how good russell middle school football is?
cuppett777 Wrote:i hear the 7th and 8th grade teams will play each other twice this year,and hear they are working on trying to get a game will the 6th grade teams....does anyone know how good russell middle school football is?

they have always been good in football. so has belfry, BHS anyways
The problem with the 6th grade team is this is the first time the kids play together as team for the entire year, so they will take some time to learn to play together. The 7th and 8 th grade I think lost only one game last year, to Rose Hill but RH had some freshmen playing on that team ....... AS I was told.....
Our program is fundamentally sound and the kids love to hit....
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:The problem with the 6th grade team is this is the first time the kids play together as team for the entire year, so they will take some time to learn to play together. The 7th and 8 th grade I think lost only one game last year, to Rose Hill but RH had some freshmen playing on that team ....... AS I was told.....
Our program is fundamentally sound and the kids love to hit....

So pretty much what your saying is that Russel will probaly dominate Belfry
i dont know much about the talent in the middle school but the coaching is astounding with mike couchot coaching 6th grade and paul abrams for 7th and 8th
both these coaches are great with the kids