Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fundraising Ideas for a New Cheer Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're starting an All-Star cheer program in Martin County to hopefully build the whole county's cheerleading program. Does anyone have any good fundraising ideas besides the ones that are overdone?
I'm not sure if you have ever done it...but Home & Garden Party has a great fundraising program. It has candles, lotions, body spray, gel, jewelery etc. PM me and let me know if you might be interested. I can send you some info. It is not unual for your organization to make $500 or more depending on what you sell.
I have seen Krispy Kreme sold for fundraisers, candy bars, car washes, etc.
One thing that you can do is sell "sponsorship" spots on one of your team t-shirts. Usually a $100 contribution will get your name on the back of a shirt and it is a great way for local companies to advertise for a small amount as well as support a local team. It is a tax deduction for the company and it is an inexpensive way to raise money for your team. You can pm me and I can go into greater detail about some other ones as well. (car shows, car washes, camps, selling little caesars pizza, flags for veterans) I am in the middle to doing the same thing. Who knew that competitive cheerleading was such an expensive sport?
whos your momma Wrote:Who knew that competitive cheerleading was such an expensive sport?

I do. My sister did it for two years in junior high and it was ridiculous how much it took. You had to buy the uniform (usually two or three of them), and then buy hair rollers, and then buy certain shoes, and travel around to different competitions, and then pay some knid of blah blah blah dues, etc.
whos your momma Wrote:One thing that you can do is sell "sponsorship" spots on one of your team t-shirts. Usually a $100 contribution will get your name on the back of a shirt and it is a great way for local companies to advertise for a small amount as well as support a local team. It is a tax deduction for the company and it is an inexpensive way to raise money for your team. You can pm me and I can go into greater detail about some other ones as well. (car shows, car washes, camps, selling little caesars pizza, flags for veterans) I am in the middle to doing the same thing. Who knew that competitive cheerleading was such an expensive sport?

Thats a good Idea!!!:Clap:
Thank you guys so much for all your help....please keep them coming!
I have a great soy candle fundraiser. If you are interested
email me at [email]gccheer1@yahoo.com[/email]
100 candle minimum, free shipping, orders come pre-sorted,
and 50% profit!
There are many ways for fundraising.In this Fundraiser Candies is also a successful way. M&M fundraising candy boxes, creative thoughts, labeling, packaging, selling techniques, even lollipops, candy pizzas and fun-filled events, can all work as potential settings for successfully selling candy for fundraising purposes and a wide array of causes.
car washes are my personal favorite. Big Grin

try holding a girls night out or something in the school gym. I hear those bring in loads of money to a program
Do you have a BINGO hall there, and can you sell pulltabs there?
What some of the organizations do at our school is sell stuff tied into the holidays...like the next one would be a Valentine Gram. They have different price points, $2,$5, $10, $15, and even $20. You order some stuff from a place like Oriental Trading or go to the dollar tree and pick up the stuff. Send home an order form with each child in school that has a to:from: tag on it for a personal message. Sometimes parents buy for their kids, some kids buy for other kids, boyfriends/girlfriends/ bff's. Then you put the gram's together...nothing extravigant..maybe pencils, stickers, candy, stuffed animals, whatever you think they will get the most for the money they paid. You don't even have to go out and buy the stuff until after you see how many you sold. For example, a $2 one would have some candy, stickers and a pencil tied in a cute bag with the personal message attached...and a $20 would have like candy, pencil, stickers, and a stuffed animal. Then deliver during school the day of the holiday. Nothin to it and a BIG money maker.
Rada knives work really well!!
our squad did it and we sold
lots bc they are great gifts.
Its not just knives its other
stuff too like food and candles!
its great stuff!!
:0]