Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johns Creek vs. Belfry for COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha I knew it was gonna happen.

Predictions?
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:haha I knew it was gonna happen.

Predictions?
BELFRY
mcharles3 Wrote:BELFRY
BELFRY HAS AVERY GOOD CHOACH AND SHE IS A GOOD PERSON
AKA MRS RIDDLE

GRT-R-DONE :mad:
this is like old times i liked these Belfry and Johns Creek 60th District battles go Bearcats.
Johns Creek really wants it.
so does belfry
good luck to both teams
Belfry Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Damn I was pulling for JC. Belfry has dominated middle school sports this year.
yea boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
belfry played a very very good game!!
Johns Creek wanted it so bad, guess they didn't show up, but I believe they can play better.
It's a County Championship, every team wanted it lol. Belfry honestly just has more talent from the top to the bottom than any team in the county. Johns Creek is very good but Belfry is a little bit better of a team. Congrats Belfry. Johns Creek and Phelps congrats to both of them on a nice season.
You haven't seen JC play to their full potiental. If you did, you'd be amazed. So Belfry beat Johns Creek, Johns Creek did beat Belfry once in the season. The Pirates do have drive and pride but Johns Creek can match it.
Belfry is overrated, Johns Creek CAN MATCH THEM.
It didn't happen last night.
But when those starters from both teams face each other as Juniors and Seniors in High School, you'll see who makes the road to state.

Congratz Pirates.
Congratz Bearcats.
I'll back up my Johns Creekers anyday. I love them.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:You haven't seen JC play to their full potiental. If you did, you'd be amazed. So Belfry beat Johns Creek, Johns Creek did beat Belfry once in the season. The Pirates do have drive and pride but Johns Creek can match it.
But when those starters from both teams face each other as Juniors and Seniors in High School, you'll see who makes the road to state.

Congratz Pirates.
Congratz Bearcats.

Belfry won 2 out of 3 times they played this year...that pretty much tells me they were the better team.

Belfry had only 3 losses all year, and they avenged each loss at a later date in the season.

Congrats to both teams and coaches.:Thumbs:
and they really had only 1 lose in pike county .
and 2 when they went to mca
and belfrys not overrated ,
i think they have proved that by there banners that hang in there gym and soon to be another volleyball banner
I'm still for Johns Creek.
Their just as good, even though the records aren't on their side.
yea jc is a really good team ,
and i think they can compete with belfry they have,
so iono
I'd say belfry by 3.
for what?
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:You haven't seen JC play to their full potiental. If you did, you'd be amazed. So Belfry beat Johns Creek, Johns Creek did beat Belfry once in the season. The Pirates do have drive and pride but Johns Creek can match it.

Congratz Pirates.
Congratz Bearcats.

they may go to state but Belfrys gotta decent high school coach there he told me that this is a nice group coming in they must work but he likes what he sees time will tell
Oh yea, BELFRY won, YAy don't you guys wish ur school was awesome like ours?
Blue Cat Wrote:they may go to state but Belfrys gotta decent high school coach there he told me that this is a nice group coming in they must work but he likes what he sees time will tell

SIZE="1"]Dude all Belfry coaches are awesome =]]]]][/Rolleyes SIZE]
pirate_gurl13 Wrote:Oh yea, BELFRY won, YAy don't you guys wish ur school was awesome like ours?
You need to grow up!!!! Just because Belfry won county doesn't make their SCHOOL any more awesome than anyone else's. I think my school is awesome, and we don't need a county championship title to prove it. If you want to get technical about it test scores prove how awesome we are!!!!!

Congrats to all the teams who participated......you all did a good job!
it doesnt matter, because its a proven fact once these kids get to high school Belfry always whips up on pike central. Always.
hehehe ,
thats a good one
ok now you guys are p/oin' me...
idk know if i could cuss on here but i'd like to.
I can't wait till Belfry gets their you know what kicked in everything.
I just can't wait. I'll rub it all over your cocky little faces...
Pike Central is gonna kill you in volleyball. AND I CAN'T WAIT. go ahead, disagree with me, call me stupid idc. It's my opinion and it's what I think.
I HOPE EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME.
pirate_gurl13 Wrote:Oh yea, BELFRY won, YAy don't you guys wish ur school was awesome like ours?

Grow Up!!
well,
i iono ,
but i dont think pike central will kill belfry
and I definaltly don't think belfry will kill pc either.
Pages: 1 2