Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: <span style="">Perfect skin models you see in mags..My attempt using my wife as examp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notice how the difference.. Face has a very soft finish free almost free of blemishes.
Man you are really trying to piss your wife off saying that she has blemishes........Brave, brave man. What's next are you going to say you airbrushed 20lbs off her?Smile
I think she's hotter in the before picture Big Grin
^ 100th guy to think Amanda is hot.

What does he win?
What I wanna know is....

DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH??? LMAO....

You do have a beautiful family AND you do excellent work......but.... for gods sake.... be nice to the wife!!!
Smile Smile I wasn't meaning she was full of zits on her face. I was talking about the digital camera noise in the photo.. I guess i worded it wrong.. You know how those models faces look like they are perfect in mags.. No pores, no wrinkles.. nothing.. I was trying to demonstrate that.. HAHA> after i read it though sounds like I was trying to make the wifes face look better. Nah.. She is already a doll wouldn't change one thing about her..
well anytime you feel like trading her in, PM me for my address and Ill let you know where to drop her off, LOL..shes hot pal, really..
Midee1 Wrote:Man you are really trying to piss your wife off saying that she has blemishes........Brave, brave man. What's next are you going to say you airbrushed 20lbs off her?Smile

hahaha He might as well sign his death certificate.