Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 6th Grade team needs games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys if our 6th grade football team does not find games they will be disbanned and the boys will have to play Junior league AGAIN... This sucks for them as they will all have to play against each other again. The Russell 6th grade has around 38 boys who love to play football and it would be a disaster for them not to play together. SO !!!!
If anyone could contact me and let me know that a 6th grade and 6th grade only team would be willing to pick up some games that would be great. Right now...
Fairview will play
Lawrence Co. will play

we need around 8 more teams to pick up.
These boys are all in the 6th grade with the exception of about 3 kids who are in the 5th grade and can not play in our junior league because of age restrictions. PLEASE !!!!!
Contqact me back and I will help get the games arranged...
Thanks Much and hope to hear from you guys soon.
contact coach williamson at belfry middle school,he is looking for so better comp this year,last year his 6th grade team only got scored on 1 time,only 6points all year long...i would like to see this happen...
^^This sounds like a super idea. Russell Vs Belfry for 6th graders. Awesome.

stu lipps

Try Coach Harris at Prestonsburg
from what i hear belfry is going to play 6,7,8,grade games in a home and home,can't wait
Got-em , they now have 10 games 5 and 5. Thanks for the contact info and the teams to contact.