Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Middle School Football Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who was the middle school football team ever
martin county middle
Lawrence Co and Johnson Central are always good!
what does Betsy Layne look like this year. If I'm not mistaken they lost a lot, but I'm not for sure.
belfry middle was the best this year but i dont know about next years team we were pertty good this year but are 7th grade are not as strong as we were
i think the new EAST LETCHER CATS will be pretty good this year
the combination of EC, Millard, and FC will probably create a good team this year...alot of speed and power.
i agree with Ky fan...i think they will be good....but i think the new teams season will depend mostly on their coaching staff
I think Betsy Layne will be pretty good this season even thought the lost alot of talent last year.
Who does BL have? Do they got any new guys to help replace what was lost last season?
Idk but,last year Betsy Layne's B-team has a perfect record of 6-0
Its different though this year, because most school's 7th graders play A-team, and B-team is 6th grade usually. So, it's hard to judge how a team will do this year based on how their B-team did last year!
Russell dos not have a per-say middle school team. The Junior Football league governs the kids until they play in 9th grade. The teams play together for 8th and 7th but the 6th grade plays seperate. The teams play other schools but receives no help from the school system.
kyfan5 Wrote:the combination of EC, Millard, and FC will probably create a good team this year...alot of speed and power.

im eager to see how they turn out
The East Letcher Catamounts should be pretty good this year.

Drew Bentley will be returning as well as Ryan Hall.
bulldog42 Wrote:Lawrence Co and Johnson Central are always good!

JC will be down this year. The big ones have moved on to Highschool.
Do you all know if Moggofin County is any good this year?
I believe the ER middle school program will be a force to rekon with in years to come, but this coming year could be a little rocky.
bobcater Wrote:Do you all know if Moggofin County is any good this year?
Are they ever?
Well i was just wondering if any knew if they were any good
East Letcher Is The Best