Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best football team in Eastern Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to get some idea who's going to be the best football team in football next year.
Any ideas?
it's usually clay county at the middle school level, they have teams full of grown man type players but they drop off severly when they get to high school. theyve been that way for years though.
Hazard Whooooooo!!!!!! Oh Yea!
BELFRY MIDDLE is the best in eastern ky and thin its BELFRY HIGH for shore
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:BELFRY MIDDLE is the best in eastern ky and thin its BELFRY HIGH for shore

maybe in Middle for that 1. i repeat 1. year, and belfry high wasnt as good as they usually are. they only beat Pikeville by 4. pikeville was really good that year but that is far from the best ive seen the pirates play. ever.
Belfry is the best and you all know it!!!!
Not really...
If...Then Wrote:maybe in Middle for that 1. i repeat 1. year, and belfry high wasnt as good as they usually are. they only beat Pikeville by 4. pikeville was really good that year but that is far from the best ive seen the pirates play. ever.
ok thin when was the last time that pikeville beat belfry answer that? and if your practies were that hard you would know y. and how fare did you guys make it in play offs
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Not really...
what do you know.......... what shool do you go to
pirate_gurl13 Wrote:Belfry is the best and you all know it!!!!
thats right
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:ok thin when was the last time that pikeville beat belfry answer that? and if your practies were that hard you would know y. and how fare did you guys make it in play offs

yea, i can answer that. We beat them in the early 2006 season at Bob Amos.

championship and lost by 1 touchdown. i saw guys that ive never seen before in the chip.

and ive seen a belfry practice. nothing compared to ours.
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:what do you know.......... what shool do you go to

Johns Creek effin a.
well i think this year it was belfry
martin county middle school easyly had the best football team in eky
i would have to say pikeville. They had some great coaches along with the help of some of the high school coaches.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Johns Creek effin a.
johns creek............ yeah you got room to talk dont you
[quote=If...Then]yea, i can answer that. We beat them in the early 2006 season at Bob Amos.

championship and lost by 1 touchdown. i saw guys that ive never seen before in the chip.

and ive seen a belfry practice. nothing compared to ours................................................

ok then how far did you all make it in play offs every year?......when was the last time yall won somthing

from
the 06 bms county champs:Clap: