Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dear Lucas & Patterson: Let's Get This Over With!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heralded prospect Patrick Patterson has narrowed his colllege choice to three schools - Kentucky, Florida and Duke.

Jai Lucas also narrowed his choices to three. His three are Kentucky, Florida and Oklahoma State. He said he expected to announce his choice early next week

The saga must end on May 16th, the end of the signing period.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/63689.html
I'd say we'll hear from one on Friday and the other on Saturday. Not sure of the order just yet Smile
This is UK. We shouldn't have sit and wait on them or any other player. Let'em go somewhere else and when Billy Clyde and the UK express roll by on their way to the Final Four they can say that could have been us. Go Big Blue.
rallo316 Wrote:This is UK. We shouldn't have sit and wait on them or any other player. Let'em go somewhere else and when Billy Clyde and the UK express roll by on their way to the Final Four they can say that could have been us. Go Big Blue.

It's the way of the world though. I agree and so would Adolph Rupp. Old school would say the player should be greatful that UK or another prime time school is interested in you. Not these days.
If we get neither, how long will you give it until we sign Sanchez and Hagma?
ooops Hamga I mean.
Bengal Cat Wrote:If we get neither, how long will you give it until we sign Sanchez and Hagma?

I'll say that if Lucas doesn't sign with UK on say Monday, then you will see the Cats bring in Sanchez before we hear about Patterson's decision. Just a hunch because it looks more and more like Lucas/Patterson are a package deal. Hamga will follow suit.

Lucas' decision may be the key.
i believe Sanchez would be better than Patterson.
rallo316 Wrote:i believe Sanchez would be better than Patterson.

He was ranked higher than Patterson in some ratings systems before his injury.