Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
64SUR Wrote:12 days later and 64 private message from BGR posters. I have still kept my secret Confusedecret:Confusedecret:Confusedecret:

Everyone has been wrong, let’s go to Applebee’s have a beer and talk. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Everyone has been wrong, let’s go to Applebee’s have a beer and talk. Lol

Well need to get you sneaky snakes out of Whitley County's business Smile
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Everyone has been wrong, let’s go to Applebee’s have a beer and talk. Lol

It kinda makes me sad I don’t get any PM’s but I’m up for Applebee’s and beer to find out who all the sneaky snakes are and see see who Whitley’s number 1 fan PJDoug is. Gut came come to.
footballfever Wrote:It kinda makes me sad I don’t get any PM’s but I’m up for Applebee’s and beer to find out who all the sneaky snakes are and see see who Whitley’s number 1 fan PJDoug is. Gut came come to.

I am game, can be there around 630-700 just let me know. I am always up for beer and info.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I am game, can be there around 630-700 just let me know. I am always up for beer and info.

I can’t get there tonight but can later in week. I will do beer but only info I can give you is PJ and Gut won’t be there.
footballfever Wrote:I can’t get there tonight but can later in week. I will do beer but only info I can give you is PJ and Gut won’t be there.

Ok just send me a message and I am in.
footballfever Wrote:I can’t get there tonight but can later in week. I will do beer but only info I can give you is PJ and Gut won’t be there.

I'm always around.
footballfever Wrote:It kinda makes me sad I don’t get any PM’s but I’m up for Applebee’s and beer to find out who all the sneaky snakes are and see see who Whitley’s number 1 fan PJDoug is. Gut came come to.

I'm glad that you realize I'm Whitley'seems number one fan.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm glad that you realize I'm Whitley'seems number one fan.
There are things I realize about you but that’s not one of them!!!
any news or updates on coaching search
Jewell is a great coach, not much of a people’s coach or players coach but is a disciplinarian and a good defensive mind, Whitley could do much worse.
campbellfield Wrote:Jewell is a great coach, not much of a people’s coach or players coach but is a disciplinarian and a good defensive mind, Whitley could do much worse.

Very well said. He is a fine man and good coach. His style would be a touch of culture shock, but within a couple years he would have them on the upswing.
footballfever Wrote:There are things I realize about you but that’s not one of them!!!

You need to snap back to reality then, because the county has no better fan than me.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Very well said. He is a fine man and good coach. His style would be a touch of culture shock, but within a couple years he would have them on the upswing.
:oooo: sounds like Corbin needs him.
Corbin has had him. Still do, to my knowledge. Just not on this staff. I think Haddix has done well up to this point in adding staff! Good luck to Whitley in your search. The coach is who gets the pink slip, let him control your program and his destiny. Admin should be getting the pink slips looks like to me if they make all the calls as far as the game is concerned.
pjdoug Wrote::oooo: sounds like Corbin needs him.

We are extremely happy with Haddix and don’t need a coach. We have a system that works our principles do their job, our superintendent does his job and our coaches coach their teams. Call me crazy but if I ain’t broke don’t fix it. If your principle was doing his job and letting the coach do his your program would not have lost the past 2 months. Not to mention all the stress placed on the kids. In the end Lawson will get what he wants and that is to be coach, cause this is another example of a quality coach that wouldn’t be the fall guy for Lawson to call the shots.
HighViz Wrote:Corbin has had him. Still do, to my knowledge. Just not on this staff. I think Haddix has done well up to this point in adding staff! Good luck to Whitley in your search. The coach is who gets the pink slip, let him control your program and his destiny. Admin should be getting the pink slips looks like to me if they make all the calls as far as the game is concerned.
I completely agree with you . The coach should control the program.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:We are extremely happy with Haddix and don’t need a coach. We have a system that works our principles do their job, our superintendent does his job and our coaches coach their teams. Call me crazy but if I ain’t broke don’t fix it. If your principle was doing his job and letting the coach do his your program would not have lost the past 2 months. Not to mention all the stress placed on the kids. In the end Lawson will get what he wants and that is to be coach, cause this is another example of a quality coach that wouldn’t be the fall guy for Lawson to call the shots.

I didn't say Corbin needs a coach.I said it sounds like Corbin needs him Smile
Whitley County does need to do things different if they want to win, but they also don't need Bees and Dawgs making decisions for them Smile
campbellfield Wrote:Jewell is a great coach, not much of a people’s coach or players coach but is a disciplinarian and a good defensive mind, Whitley could do much worse.

Never understood the disciplinarian thing. Had a QB get a DUI midseason and was suspended half a game. Had 4 players get caught drunk at a game during a bye week, two bad players were kicked off two starters suspended a game. He’d be an okay defensive coach.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Never understood the disciplinarian thing. Had a QB get a DUI midseason and was suspended half a game. Had 4 players get caught drunk at a game during a bye week, two bad players were kicked off two starters suspended a game. He’d be an okay defensive coach.

Maybe he can help Dudley.
would like to see em get a coach because these seniors deserve a better season. These kids at Whitley deserve someone to captain their ship. I think they have to many captains right now. Hire someone and put some trust in them and stay outta the way. To much meddling. Jason Chappell didn’t have a chance at a fair shake.
Maybe they can go after Eddie Gran. Hopefully he will be looking for another job.
KEEPITREAL Wrote:would like to see em get a coach because these seniors deserve a better season. These kids at Whitley deserve someone to captain their ship. I think they have to many captains right now. Hire someone and put some trust in them and stay outta the way. To much meddling. Jason Chappell didn’t have a chance at a fair shake.

You got that right. Way to keep it real Smile
Have we pulled any of these kids to Corbin yet, it outta be like shooting fish in a barrel right now!!!
single shot Wrote:Have we pulled any of these kids to Corbin yet, it outta be like shooting fish in a barrel right now!!!

Got a couple on hook, but Williamsburg had the jump on us going to take 4 and Knox getting one.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Got a couple on hook, but Williamsburg had the jump on us going to take 4 and Knox getting one.

:flush:
time will tell people what will happen hopefully this week
footballfever Wrote:There are things I realize about you but that’s not one of them!!!

What things do you realize?
hchs fan Wrote:time will tell people what will happen hopefully this week

Yeah. You typed a different message. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39