Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Rainingthrees Wrote:I doubt it!

Pj can vouch if I am right when it is announced
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Pj can vouch if I am right when it is announced
Yep.
It’s not top secret only few know. It’s Jewell’s if he wants it.
Jewell has won a lot of games. Is he retiring from Corbin and going to be a paraprofessional? Just wondering how the money will work. Jewell is an assistant principle at Corbin.
footballfever Wrote:It’s not top secret only few know. It’s Jewell’s if he wants it.

You mean something at Whitley County ain't a top secret? That shor is surprising.
pjdoug Wrote:You mean something at Whitley County ain't a top secret? That shor is surprising.

Only thing top secret at Whitley is you and gut.
E's Army Wrote:Jewell has won a lot of games. Is he retiring from Corbin and going to be a paraprofessional? Just wondering how the money will work. Jewell is an assistant principle at Corbin.

Maybe they want rid of him because he wears the wrong color gloves :yikes:
footballfever Wrote:Only thing top secret at Whitley is you and gut.
everything besides me is a top secret at Whitley County.
footballfever Wrote:Only thing top secret at Whitley is you and gut.
I'm one of the few Whitley County fans on here. Most of you are for Corbin and Williamsburg.
Heard Jewell turned down the job today.
Jewell losing his first game at Whitley at the hands of the guy who took his job. Crazy.
campbellfield Wrote:Heard Jewell turned down the job today.

I had heard he had been in the talk. Where did you hear he didn’t want it or turned it down hadn’t heard if he was interested or not?
campbellfield Wrote:Heard Jewell turned down the job today.

surely not.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Jewell losing his first game at Whitley at the hands of the guy who took his job. Crazy.
:happysmile::hilarious:
colonelfan944 Wrote:I had heard he had been in the talk. Where did you hear he didn’t want it or turned it down hadn’t heard if he was interested or not?
it's secret. lol. I need to run to the grocery store and see if it's in the tabloids.
Who is next on the list?
E's Army Wrote:Who is next on the list?

Me. I'll take the job :biggrin:
E's Army Wrote:Who is next on the list?

Justin Bozeman is next.
footballfever Wrote:It’s not top secret only few know. It’s Jewell’s if he wants it.

:eyeroll: They fired Chappel who the kids loved to hire a coach that will keep most of the kids ran off, sorry Doug was hoping they would actually hire a good coach.
BossEric Wrote:Justin Bozeman is next.

No.I don't think so.No.
single shot Wrote::eyeroll: They fired Chappel who the kids loved to hire a coach that will keep most of the kids ran off, sorry Doug was hoping they would actually hire a good coach.

One could only hope Smile
e's army Wrote:who is next on the list?

pj, pj, pj.
BossEric Wrote:Justin Bozeman is next.

Wasn’t he on staff before. If it’s same guy, kids really enjoyed working out for him the best I can recall.
Down to the number 7 or 8 choice now? Anyone know who that will be? Jewel would have been a terrible hire.
I disagree, Jewell would be a great hire. He brings a lot to the table including his son which will be a very good coach. He has proven himself a good one at the Cumberland’s last year. Not so fast, we meet again later this week to talk some more.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:pj, pj, pj.

Yeah, I'm next.lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Wasn’t he on staff before. If it’s same guy, kids really enjoyed working out for him the best I can recall.

Strength coach.Not head coach.
Trenches07 Wrote:Down to the number 7 or 8 choice now? Anyone know who that will be? Jewel would have been a terrible hire.

You would be, too.
TheColonel Wrote:I disagree, Jewell would be a great hire. He brings a lot to the table including his son which will be a very good coach. He has proven himself a good one at the Cumberland’s last year. Not so fast, we meet again later this week to talk some more.
Who is We? Smile
64SUR Wrote:I have heard some things but I’m not telling what I know, I promise to keep a secret............soon :Clap:

12 days later and 64 private message from BGR posters. I have still kept my secret Confusedecret:Confusedecret:Confusedecret:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39