Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
JakeHarper Wrote:I’m glad that the committee is being private with the search. It would appear that they are holding private negotiations which won’t be influenced by outside forces

Nice to meet you Jake Harper. Will Uncle Charlie be seen at Colonels games?
BUCK_WILD Wrote:Who is in the final running colonel?

Please report it as rumor, not holding ya to anything.

I can't say for sure.
Doesn't look like it will be wrapped up before the first of the year.
E's Army Wrote:Doesn't look like it will be wrapped up before the first of the year.

That's how it's looking. Hopefully we get some good news to bring in the new year.
Whitley County is missing my bingo money for sure. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County is missing my bingo money for sure. :popcorn:

Not really.
Why would there be anything posted from today until at least Thursday. No business going on anywhere during the holiday. WC will be lucky to name someone before the 5th or 6th of January
JakeHarper Wrote:Why would there be anything posted from today until at least Thursday. No business going on anywhere during the holiday. WC will be lucky to name someone before the 5th or 6th of January

Shut the Internet down so no posts can be made.
JakeHarper Wrote:Why would there be anything posted from today until at least Thursday. No business going on anywhere during the holiday. WC will be lucky to name someone before the 5th or 6th of January

I wouldn’t be surprised if they figure it out over Christmas. Honestly that is when all the family will be together. I heard they are planning a new Christmas tradition, instead of drawing names for presents they plan on drawing names to be Bobs assistants. Lol you can’t make this stuff up
😀. Number 1000 is as meaningful as the other 999
footballfever Wrote:😀. Number 1000 is as meaningful as the other 999

:1: Merry Christmas!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if they figure it out over Christmas. Honestly that is when all the family will be together. I heard they are planning a new Christmas tradition, instead of drawing names for presents they plan on drawing names to be Bobs assistants. Lol you can’t make this stuff up
They already have it figured out.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
I want to invite the new coach to Christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas to you pjdoug.
campbellfield Wrote:Merry Christmas to you pjdoug.

I want to invite you over pj for Christmas dinnner and more. P m me and I will send you directions.
campbellfield Wrote:Merry Christmas to you pjdoug.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I want to invite you over pj for Christmas dinnner and more. P m me and I will send you directions.

Sounds like a trap lol. Merry Christmas!
any news or updates on the coaching search
hchs fan Wrote:any news or updates on the coaching search

I haven't heard a thing.
pjdoug Wrote:I haven't heard a thing.

I was told who it was going to be.
I hope they lied to you Smile
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I was told who it was going to be.

I doubt it!
How about 6 letters 2 syllables ..
Holy moly.....

Stoops
Hearing that hire is in.
Rainingthrees Wrote:I doubt it!

Confusednicker:
footballfever Wrote:Holy moly.....

Stoops
Neal Brown as Offensive Coordinator.
Bobcat4years Wrote:How about 6 letters 2 syllables ..

Dudley?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Hearing that hire is in.
They are doing a fine job hiring a coach while on vacation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39