Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
pjdoug Wrote:and the coaches don't even know it's happening Confusednicker:
Kids and community are the biggest recruiters you have anywhere. Coaches rarely get involved. And sometimes a program doesn’t have to recruit, kids are drawn there for obvious reasons. Kids will also leave good programs when they see that they will not get playing time or other personal reasons.
campbellfield Wrote:Kids and community are the biggest recruiters you have anywhere. Coaches rarely get involved. And sometimes a program doesn’t have to recruit, kids are drawn there for obvious reasons. Kids will also leave good programs when they see that they will not get playing time or other personal reasons.

bull butter, deja vu, horse hockey, malarkey etc. etc.
Coaches pretend not to know. Much like Pitino being surprised when Bowden fell into Louisville's lap. Later we discover that $100,000 had changed hands.
pjdoug Wrote:bull butter, deja vu, horse hockey, malarkey etc. etc.

Your going to miss recruiting season. I talked to a guy from Williamsburg yesterday, he said its like shooting fish in a barrel right now. Also went on to say and I quote “ Santa is being good to the burg, Christmas break is bringing some of the missing pieces”. Whitley is doing its part to bring a state title to Williamsburg for the 2019 season, to bad it’s for another school. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Your going to miss recruiting season. I talked to a guy from Williamsburg yesterday, he said its like shooting fish in a barrel right now. Also went on to say and I quote “ Santa is being good to the burg, Christmas break is bringing some of the missing pieces”. Whitley is doing its part to bring a state title to Williamsburg for the 2019 season, to bad it’s for another school. Lol

:dontthink . I might have to get this investigated.
E's Army Wrote:Coaches pretend not to know. Much like Pitino being surprised when Bowden fell into Louisville's lap. Later we discover that $100,000 had changed hands.

right.
pjdoug Wrote::dontthink . I might have to get this investigated.

It's true i'm afraid, also heard Knox may be getting a running back.
Rainingthrees Wrote:It's true i'm afraid, also heard Knox may be getting a running back.

Yes he is going to play with his cousin what I was told, I like him more as a defensive player though. He would feel out a red uniform very well. Knox is gaining a beast.
Whitley needs to get a hire done.
Have no idea what is going on down there but they better get them in a coach that the kids will like. Also heard Lawson is trying to keep Chappell from having a football banquet for the kids. Have no idea if this is true but if it is that's just pure pathetic.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Have no idea what is going on down there but they better get them in a coach that the kids will like. Also heard Lawson is trying to keep Chappell from having a football banquet for the kids. Have no idea if this is true but if it is that's just pure pathetic.

Sounds about right. That guy is going to destroy the county.
zzzzzzz
This is your thread Dougie, and the colonels ae in serious trouble. Lawson and Siler can not get this one right. Sorry
PRIDE101 Wrote:This is your thread Dougie, and the colonels ae in serious trouble. Lawson and Siler can not get this one right. Sorry

maybe they'll learn how to build a program from you.
IDK I have set the bar high.
PRIDE101 Wrote:IDK I have set the bar high.

most pole vaulters do.
Lawson and Siler have high hopes also, right now they are real high in the family tree looking for the next coach.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Lawson and Siler have high hopes also, right now they are real high in the family tree looking for the next coach.

:zzz:
Colonels gonna disappoint you A-holes.
pjdoug Wrote:Colonels gonna disappoint you A-holes.

I hope your right and hire a coach. I bet they hire Bob and he has Ysidro as a assistant.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I hope your right and hire a coach. I bet they hire Bob and he has Ysidro as a assistant.

:HitWall:
After this thread, who would want this job?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I hope your right and hire a coach. I bet they hire Bob and he has Ysidro as a assistant.

Bingo!!
KYHSFB Wrote:After this thread, who would want this job?

It’s not this thread it’s the history, how many times has someone turned it around only to have to bow to politics and cronyism. Doug is right Whitley should surprise us a-holes they have everything they need except the coach.
single shot Wrote:It’s not this thread it’s the history, how many times has someone turned it around only to have to bow to politics and cronyism. Doug is right Whitley should surprise us a-holes they have everything they need except the coach.

Not everything, they don’t have an administration that supports coach. It’s there way or no way, coach has to be a puppet or else they make enemies and become the reason why they can’t get over the hump.
KYHSFB Wrote:After this thread, who would want this job?

I'm sure all you coaches from surrounding areas are convincing everybody that they shouldn't take this job Confusednicker:
I think a few of you are worried that Whitley County might hire a good coach Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I think a few of you are worried that Whitley County might hire a good coach Smile

That a Boy Douglas, we have to make sure coaches don't find out about Lawson and Siler. Keep deflecting the conversation and I will try to get this done ASAP. However, I think the jig is up on them.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Not everything, they don’t have an administration that supports coach. It’s there way or no way, coach has to be a puppet or else they make enemies and become the reason why they can’t get over the hump.

This is true, I was referring to the facilities and talent, I can’t believe they hired Siler as superintendent he’s the pure epitome of the good old boy network
TheColonel Wrote:That a Boy Douglas, we have to make sure coaches don't find out about Lawson and Siler. Keep deflecting the conversation and I will try to get this done ASAP. However, I think the jig is up on them.

Putting Doug down isn’t gonna help things, he obviously cares about the school just like you. Honestly until enough good people get tired of the whole charade and take over the school board nothing’s gonna change, the board right now does what they’re told.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39