Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
E's Army Wrote:Did you use your rectec to smoke that butt? Coach Davis has about convinced me to buy one.
Here's the inside of the smoker.
pjdoug Wrote:hopefully soon

Don’t know which school
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Don’t know which school

What? lol
pjdoug Wrote:What? lol

My I pad went dead, was saying don’t know which school wins or loses based on Whitley hire. If they hit a homerun some may come in, if the don’t some other school may pickup some players. Doesn’t the baseball coach have a brother that coaches football, seems like I have heard that.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:My I pad went dead, was saying don’t know which school wins or loses based on Whitley hire. If they hit a homerun some may come in, if the don’t some other school may pickup some players. Doesn’t the baseball coach have a brother that coaches football, seems like I have heard that.

I'm not sure, but I hope they get a good coach like they did in baseball.
Looks more and more like Bob Lawson.
TheColonel Wrote:Looks more and more like Bob Lawson.
surely not.
2face Wrote:Is that asterisk the one corbun uses for mythical state titles

No just for the upcoming recruiting class
The last one made it to the classic threads.
I have no doubt this one will as well.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Lynn Camp got two recruits from corbin one from Whitley and still gave up 70 to Williamsburg.

:truestory:
Get back on topic. This thread ain't about Corbin and Lynn Camp Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Get back on topic. This thread ain't about Corbin and Lynn Camp Smile

I’d rather talk about the smoker and how to get some of that barbecue in my belly!!
pjdoug Wrote::truestory:

LC actually had 4 kids from Corbin didn't they? 2, 11, 15 & 52. One had transferred to WC to start the season with another kid, played a couple games for WC then ended up at LC. Don't think the other kid went with him. Also don't know how that slipped thru the KKSAA transfer cracks.
pjdoug Wrote:Get back on topic. This thread ain't about Corbin and Lynn Camp Smile

For the love of BBQ. I leave the thread for a few days and you let it go to the dogs and cats. Heck PJ are you trying to sabotage this hiring process?
single shot Wrote:I’d rather talk about the smoker and how to get some of that barbecue in my belly!!

lol.
footballfever Wrote:For the love of BBQ. I leave the thread for a few days and you let it go to the dogs and cats. Heck PJ are you trying to sabotage this hiring process?

Just perfecting my barbecue. Hopefully Whitley County tries to do the same withouse football lol
Cappy Wrote:LC actually had 4 kids from Corbin didn't they? 2, 11, 15 & 52. One had transferred to WC to start the season with another kid, played a couple games for WC then ended up at LC. Don't think the other kid went with him. Also don't know how that slipped thru the KKSAA transfer cracks.

KHSAA is a joke. Knox went and got a kid from Middlesboro who played for Middlesboro on a Friday then played for them the following Friday.
Middlesboro had a game changer from Bell that transferred before school started that was not eligible until South Laurel week 6.

Bell had a kid from Knoxville living with someone accused of recruiting Middlesboro kids that works in the Middlesboro system that participated all summer before being ruled eligible even in seven on seven’s and played in every single game w no penalty.

Knox had a kid transfer to Paris ruled eligible immidiately. Never had all their practices in. It’s a never ending circle. Some get eligible immidiately some get put on backburner. Some wait a year. Some like kid from Middlesboro to Knox- he played for MHS on a Friday then played freshman at Knox Monday, JV Thursday and Varsity Friday of next week?

Southwestern had a kid play for them three years ago then turn around and play against them two weeks later.

It is truly amazing. Getting more like college and nfl trade waivers every year.
Football_Maniac Wrote:Middlesboro had a game changer from Bell that transferred before school started that was not eligible until South Laurel week 6.

Bell had a kid from Knoxville living with someone accused of recruiting Middlesboro kids that works in the Middlesboro system that participated all summer before being ruled eligible even in seven on seven’s and played in every single game w no penalty.

Knox had a kid transfer to Paris ruled eligible immidiately. Never had all their practices in. It’s a never ending circle. Some get eligible immidiately some get put on backburner. Some wait a year. Some like kid from Middlesboro to Knox- he played for MHS on a Friday then played freshman at Knox Monday, JV Thursday and Varsity Friday of next week?

Southwestern had a kid play for them three years ago then turn around and play against them two weeks later.

It is truly amazing. Getting more like college and nfl trade waivers every year.

Whitley had a kid practice all summer, play in both scrimmage games and the Corbin game then a week later played the rest of the season for Lynn Camp and by the way (he never actually moved houses). KHSAA IS A JOKE!!!!!!!
Rainingthrees Wrote:Whitley had a kid practice all summer, play in both scrimmage games and the Corbin game then a week later played the rest of the season for Lynn Camp and by the way (he never actually moved houses). KHSAA IS A JOKE!!!!!!!

The last couple kids that I know of to transfer to Corbin where absolutely ran through the ringer over it by the KHSAA and the previous school. While i think kids should be able to go and play where they want if there’s gonna be rules enforced then do so equally.

However this is about Whitley’s coaching hire, wish them well and hope they get a great one the kids deserve it.
pjdoug Wrote:Just perfecting my barbecue. Hopefully Whitley County tries to do the same withouse football lol

is withouse a word? looks like slurred text. lol
Rainingthrees Wrote:Whitley had a kid practice all summer, play in both scrimmage games and the Corbin game then a week later played the rest of the season for Lynn Camp and by the way (he never actually moved houses). KHSAA IS A JOKE!!!!!!!

What can we do to get them lined out?

Corbin and Lynn Camp are getting too much attention in this thread. Who is the Whitley County coach?
single shot Wrote:The last couple kids that I know of to transfer to Corbin where absolutely ran through the ringer over it by the KHSAA and the previous school. While i think kids should be able to go and play where they want if there’s gonna be rules enforced then do so equally.

However this is about Whitley’s coaching hire, wish them well and hope they get a great one the kids deserve it.

The khsaa literally wont do anything if the other school doesnt raise a fuss about it.
Be aware, if the khsaa is fighting a kids eligibility it's because another school is trying to stop that kid from playing.

This has been done over and over. Most coaches in the tri county area dont have the spine to contest transfers.

IMHO, we should just completely open up recruiting. If a coach wants to sell a kid in coming to play for his program, then go for it.
The only time that should be challenged is when there are benefits given. The khsaa however are to incompetent to regulate that so they stick with the alternative of every kid transferring needs to have a reason.

All this is for nothing though. Literally all you have to do is get a halfway competent lawyer, file an injunction, and the season will be over before it ever makes it to court. The 14th region has perfected this trick and I wish Whitley would take notes
The KHSAA is spineless. Several years ago a kid transferred to a different school and gave an address in the new school district. Using the arial maps it showed there was not an existing structure at the new address. It was also the same address that the previous two transfers at that school had used. Kid was found eligible.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The khsaa literally wont do anything if the other school doesnt raise a fuss about it.
Be aware, if the khsaa is fighting a kids eligibility it's because another school is trying to stop that kid from playing.

This has been done over and over. Most coaches in the tri county area dont have the spine to contest transfers.

IMHO, we should just completely open up recruiting. If a coach wants to sell a kid in coming to play for his program, then go for it.
The only time that should be challenged is when there are benefits given. The khsaa however are to incompetent to regulate that so they stick with the alternative of every kid transferring needs to have a reason.

All this is for nothing though. Literally all you have to do is get a halfway competent lawyer, file an injunction, and the season will be over before it ever makes it to court. The 14th region has perfected this trick and I wish Whitley would take notes
One thing that i'd mention in "recruiting" around the state and not just in that area. Most times it is a parent of another kid or a person in the community that is singing the praises of one particular program over another and not the coaching staff.
Iam4thecats Wrote:One thing that i'd mention in "recruiting" around the state and not just in that area. Most times it is a parent of another kid or a person in the community that is singing the praises of one particular program over another and not the coaching staff.

and the coaches don't even know it's happening Confusednicker:
Any news on the new coach?
any news on updates on coaching search
Crickets at Colonel Market
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39