Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
E's Army Wrote:Colonels waiting on Middlesboro to make their hire. Nobody will look at Whitley until they know there is not an opportunity to get the Middlesboro job.

bull butter.
This is what happens when control of the program is not in hands of the coach. Hard lesson for Super and Principal.
Wow
Predator/Prey Wrote:This is what happens when control of the program is not in hands of the coach. Hard lesson for Super and Principal.

if they mess this hire up I might march to the nation's capitol and protest.
Dust of your marching boots. This hire was messed up when your principal was hired long before you came to this one.
pjdoug Wrote:if they mess this hire up I might march to the nation's capitol and protest.

Or downtown Williamsburg :Cheerlead
Rainingthrees Wrote:Or downtown Williamsburg :Cheerlead

No.
Predator/Prey Wrote:Dust of your marching boots. This hire was messed up when your principal was hired long before you came to this one.
Tell us how you know this Smile
I am still expecting a quality hire. Whitley has a lot to offer a coach. There are resources, facilities and numbers. It may not be Bowling Green or Belfry but they should be competitive as a program.
E's Army Wrote:I am still expecting a quality hire. Whitley has a lot to offer a coach. There are resources, facilities and numbers. It may not be Bowling Green or Belfry but they should be competitive as a program.

You have subpar talent and will ALWAYS play second fiddle to the school 10 minutes down the road. (And I hate that school as you can tell from my posts).

It is what it is. Yes, you can probably pay a coach decent money and you do have nice things to offer on campus, but it’s a “bad job” over all. I promise you that.

High expectations, subpar talent for high head count school, bad administration, magnet rival 10 minutes away.

^ Not what coaches looking to be successful look for.
E's Army Wrote:I am still expecting a quality hire. Whitley has a lot to offer a coach. There are resources, facilities and numbers. It may not be Bowling Green or Belfry but they should be competitive as a program.

They should be better than Belfry if they get the best East Tennessee has to offer Confusednicker:
BUCK_WILD Wrote:You have subpar talent and will ALWAYS play second fiddle to the school 10 minutes down the road. (And I hate that school as you can tell from my posts).

It is what it is. Yes, you can probably pay a coach decent money and you do have nice things to offer on campus, but it’s a “bad job” over all. I promise you that.

High expectations, subpar talent for high head count school, bad administration, magnet rival 10 minutes away.

^ Not what coaches looking to be successful look for.

You pretending they have less talent than surrounding schools is comical. Maybe because the schools have a lot of their talent. You're just another A$$ talker.
We do have less talent than Corbin, since Corbin rapes 3 counties of their talent while they are at a young age in the youth league.
TheColonel Wrote:We do have less talent than Corbin, since Corbin rapes 3 counties of their talent while they are at a young age in the youth league.

Schools that win "don't have to " recruit :hilarious:
:eyeroll: Whitley has the talent it just goes undetected and undeveloped because of all the politics, hiring a quality coach is only half the equation making sure kids are being developed and staying with the program instead of being ran off has to be instituted by the administration, quit hiring daddies to coach. Instead of always yelling recruiting and blaming Corbin fix the issues, get rid of the politics and make kids want to play!
Whitley seems to begin losing kids at middle school level. Have to figure out how to keep them playing. Corbin middle school is a monster and a big attraction. But they seem to lose more kids to 4 wheelers and game boy than Corbin.
any news or updates on the coaching search
single shot Wrote::eyeroll: Whitley has the talent it just goes undetected and undeveloped because of all the politics, hiring a quality coach is only half the equation making sure kids are being developed and staying with the program instead of being ran off has to be instituted by the administration, quit hiring daddies to coach. Instead of always yelling recruiting and blaming Corbin fix the issues, get rid of the politics and make kids want to play!

You talked with a lot of sense until you said Corbin Smile
E's Army Wrote:Whitley seems to begin losing kids at middle school level. Have to figure out how to keep them playing. Corbin middle school is a monster and a big attraction. But they seem to lose more kids to 4 wheelers and game boy than Corbin.
Losing kids from middle school is definitely a big problem.
I hope they give us a satisfactory answer soon.
pjdoug Wrote:You talked with a lot of sense until you said Corbin Smile

Can’t say I’m lying though, nice looking butt by the way Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Schools that win "don't have to " recruit :hilarious:

Well then why does corbun continue to do it
2face Wrote:Well then why does corbun continue to do it

It’s his job to duh https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatodayhss...corbin/amp
Did you use your rectec to smoke that butt? Coach Davis has about convinced me to buy one.
Well someone hire a coach so we can sort this crap out.
single shot Wrote:Can’t say I’m lying though, nice looking butt by the way Confusednicker:

I sure can't disagree. Thanks. lol
E's Army Wrote:Did you use your rectec to smoke that butt? Coach Davis has about convinced me to buy one.

I use a homemade UDS smoker made from a barrel with a smaller barrel inside it that holds hot coals and wood chips or chunks. I put the boston butt in it at night then wake up the next morning and get it out of the smoker when it's done Smile
2face Wrote:Well then why does corbun continue to do it

Corbin*
single shot Wrote:It’s his job to duh https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatodayhss...corbin/amp

Confusednicker:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Well someone hire a coach so we can sort this crap out.

hopefully soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39