Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
The Outsider Wrote:He was not expected to be the varsity QB next year, but he is going to be a very good player.

Why wasn't he expected to be the starter? Who is expected to be? I thought Corbin would want to keep him if he is so good.
still no news??
Word is Gruden was spotted was in Williamsburg yesterday morning
Gruden was at Millie's for lunch. He had a pastami on rye and Siler had a chicken salad.
jax Wrote:Word is Gruden was spotted was in Williamsburg yesterday morning

:lame::ChairHit:
E's Army Wrote:Gruden was at Millie's for lunch. He had a pastami on rye and Siler had a chicken salad.

They make a good sandwich.
If Mills is your top choice , good luck. Why, Mills and Siler are complete opposites. They will last all of about 2 weeks and Siler isn't going anywhere.
PRIDE101 Wrote:If Mills is your top choice , good luck. Why, Mills and Siler are complete opposites. They will last all of about 2 weeks and Siler isn't going anywhere.

I don't get to choose. Will Siler hire him then fire him two weeks later? Confusednicker:
As of Sunday Mills had not applied or been contacted about the job. I’m thinking the stampede of thoroghbreds to apply for the job hasn’t happened yet.
Stay away from Harris at LC, he is ours
2face Wrote:Stay away from Harris at LC, he is ours

Nobody wants him unless he wants be a waterboy at Corbin.
footballfever Wrote:As of Sunday Mills had not applied or been contacted about the job. I’m thinking the stampede of thoroghbreds to apply for the job hasn’t happened yet.

The coach will be knocking on the door soon enough. lol
Urban????
2face Wrote:Stay away from Harris at LC, he is ours

LC had won 10-12 games 5 years before Coach Harris got there. He has won 4,6,8,10 in his 4 years. Appears he’s doing something right.
footballfever Wrote:LC had won 10-12 games 5 years before Coach Harris got there. He has won 4,6,8,10 in his 4 years. Appears he’s doing something right.

Yep, it’s called dalton cook. I’ll bet folding money that Lynn camp doesn’t win 4 games next season unless they schedule 8 cupcakes again.
footballfever Wrote:LC had won 10-12 games 5 years before Coach Harris got there. He has won 4,6,8,10 in his 4 years. Appears he’s doing something right.

Yeah.scheduling elementary schools.
Lynn Camp played the weakest schedule the past two years in the region..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Lynn Camp played the weakest schedule the past two years in the region..

Sorry, but it will be hard pressed to match Middlesboro weak schedule with only 1 win. At least LynnCamp and Bell County is winning them
We played a tougher schedule than the campers, but we couldn’t beat a good JV team.. My point is that Lynn Camp beat no one!
Just messing with ya....but as long as you win your golden. Look at Dudley.
Will the other coaches cry when Whitley hires the Knoxville coach? Confusednicker:
The longer this goes on the better the chance Whitley has to screw this up.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:The longer this goes on the better the chance Whitley has to screw this up.

is that a fact? lol
This thread ain't about the lowly wildcats.it's about the great coach Whitley County is going to hire Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:is that a fact? lol

I believe so..
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I believe so..

You're probably right Smile
Knoxville? Sounds like PJ is part of the clique with inside information.
E's Army Wrote:Knoxville? Sounds like PJ is part of the clique with inside information.

I'm just posting a bunch of BS like everybody else on here Confusednicker:
I know who I want them to hire, but will be surprised if they do Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I know who I want them to hire, but will be surprised if they do Smile

Who dougie? Who’s your choice?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39