Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
bcpc Wrote:You Bell folk tho, 0-9 against the Haddix Hounds and you act like you have a lot to add to the convo... Smile y’all couldn’t even make the tryouts to be water boys.

You brag about beating Bell while they are rebuilding, but you have zero championships. A big goose egg. How many does Dudley have? Whitley County has too many people like you in the administration with no loyalty is their problem. Hopefully, They'll move in a different direction.
BellMiddle Wrote:Plus i just heard him and his son were getting quite comfy as waterboys for the Hounds.

:happysmile:
bcpc Wrote:You Bell folk tho, 0-9 against the Haddix Hounds and you act like you have a lot to add to the convo... Smile y’all couldn’t even make the tryouts to be water boys.

I was just now able to reply to your PM. kept getting an error.

just trying to make sure that nobody from Whitley will make the same mistake we did. I would love getting to watch the Bobcats stomp Mills as a head coach but whitley county doesn’t need to hurt and embarrass their program because of a horrible hire of a worthless coach.

pjdoug Wrote:You brag about beating Bell while they are rebuilding, but you have zero championships. A big goose egg. How many does Dudley have? Whitley County has too many people like you in the administration with no loyalty is their problem. Hopefully, They'll move in a different direction.

Don’t worry we will be back on top soon enough, we were just trying to rebuild from the days of lousy mills.
BellMiddle Wrote:just trying to make sure that nobody from Whitley will make the same mistake we did. I would love getting to watch the Bobcats stomp Mills as a head coach but whitley county doesn’t need to hurt and embarrass their program because of a horrible hire of a worthless coach.

Don’t worry we will be back on top soon enough, we were just trying to rebuild from the days of lousy mills.

right. we've hurt enough. we want to win too.
BellMiddle Wrote:just trying to make sure that nobody from Whitley will make the same mistake we did. I would love getting to watch the Bobcats stomp Mills as a head coach but whitley county doesn’t need to hurt and embarrass their program because of a horrible hire of a worthless coach.

11-2, 10-3, 7-5, 9-3, 10-3 (47-16) isn’t too lousy, especially looking at their schedule during those years. It wasn’t the easy schedule that Dud has played the last 2 years. Bell is rebuilding due to the mess that the admin made when they fired Mills.

You might rebuild but only because Corbin is out of your district and 3A is now the weakest of any class.
campbellfield Wrote:11-2, 10-3, 7-5, 9-3, 10-3 (47-16) isn’t too lousy, especially looking at their schedule during those years. It wasn’t the easy schedule that Dud has played the last 2 years. Bell is rebuilding due to the mess that the admin made when they fired Mills.

You might rebuild but only because Corbin is out of your district and 3A is now the weakest of any class.
Maybe you can go back to Bell County and teach Dudley how to coach.
campbellfield Wrote:11-2, 10-3, 7-5, 9-3, 10-3 (47-16) isn’t too lousy, especially looking at their schedule during those years. It wasn’t the easy schedule that Dud has played the last 2 years. Bell is rebuilding due to the mess that the admin made when they fired Mills.

You might rebuild but only because Corbin is out of your district and class now.

you are kinda right and kinda wrong. Decent record yes, but not for the talent they had. But most importantly yes we are rebuilding from when the locker room was completely locked from all players to lift, which was this years seniors freshman going into sophomore season. They almost had to restart as a program. That’s why we were mainly led this year by underclassmen that were thankfully never taught by mills or were affected by wrongdoings. Ok no more redhounds but we add Ashland and CAL who is coming off a state championship... something you don’t have btw
BellMiddle Wrote:you are kinda right and kinda wrong. Decent record yes, but not for the talent they had. But most importantly yes we are rebuilding from when the locker room was completely locked from all players to lift, which was this years seniors freshman going into sophomore season. They almost had to restart as a program. That’s why we were mainly led this year by underclassmen that were thankfully never taught by mills or were affected by wrongdoings. Ok no more redhounds but we add Ashland and CAL who is coming off a state championship... something you don’t have btw

Mills tried to change the subject so lets get it back on who the next coach at Whitley County is going to be :biggrin:
Weight room was locked because admin fired all the coaches if I remember correctly.
Back to Whitley coach.
campbellfield Wrote:Weight room was locked because admin fired all the coaches if I remember correctly.
Back to Whitley coach.

You or BellMiddle don't have a clue. The weight room was not locked at anytime. Mills had a class, he just went into the office and did nothing. There was someone else took over the football class, a personal trainer that knows what he was doing. I saw them multiple times and pick my kid up after lifting everyday.
This thread is not about Bell County's weight room. Who is the next coach at Whitley County? I sure hope it ain't the ones arguing over a weight room.
Mills is not near the top of my list. Do not concern yourselves with details. No need to ridicule or pump him up.

I am in Central Tennessee talking with a veteran coach, details later.
TheColonel Wrote:Mills is not near the top of my list. Do not concern yourselves with details. No need to ridicule or pump him up.

:pondering:
Wow new name in the mix, Tom Larkey
Fan01 Wrote:Wow new name in the mix, Tom Larkey

:gtfo:
truth!!!
Fan01 Wrote:Wow new name in the mix, Tom Larkey

And you WC people think thats a good thing and scorning Mills of goofing off with friends. Talkin about some dysfunctional morality. :please:
Trenches07 Wrote:And you WC people think thats a good thing and scorning Mills of goofing off with friends. Talkin about some dysfunctional morality. :please:

Keep loving Whitley County from a distance.
anything official or any update or news on coaching search from the Administration
hchs fan Wrote:anything official or any update or news on coaching search from the Administration

I'm like you. I haven't heard anything besides the BS on here.
There was a committee meeting on campus yesterday.
footballfever Wrote:There was a committee meeting on campus yesterday.

Are you on the committee? Will we hear some news today?
pjdoug Wrote:Are you on the committee? Will we hear some news today?

No. Don’t know.
somebody please update from Committee meeting
footballfever Wrote:No. Don’t know.

Ok.I had to ask Smile
footballfever Wrote:There was a committee meeting on campus yesterday.

On a Sunday? Please, they don't do that much during the week but run coaches off, they sure aren't doing anything on a Sunday.

Confusednicker:
Rainingthrees Wrote:On a Sunday? Please, they don't do that much during the week but run coaches off, they sure aren't doing anything on a Sunday.

Confusednicker:
I didn't dispute a secret meeting. I used to deadly from behind the arc and make it rain threes Smile
On my way home from a very productive meeting. This is a name I will take to the man.
From what I have heard unless you are the principal you will not hire anyone. This fire and hire is on him if what I am hearing is true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39