Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
PRIDE101 Wrote:Do you know Mills? How would Corbin fans get that ideal?

I don't know him but you know him very well. Do you think he is going to Whitley County?
colonelfan944 Wrote:Anyone heard anything, rumors, anything? What’s the talk of the town right now on who they might hire?

Everything is always top secret. I don't have access to the classified information Smile
TheColonel Wrote:Exactly, We have not gone after Coach Mills, so why would Corbin fans think that, he must have told them. That brings me back to the first question, why does he want out of Corbin?

Wants to be a head coach again ….OK. I get that. But it actually works the other way. Apply, school calls if interested, or school calls if interested. Get my point. Not the school is coming after me when they haven't.

Did he apply?
pjdoug Wrote:Dump? I thought he loved his hometown and told them he wasn't leaving before going to Bell County? is this the same person that loves Whitley County Football from a distance? Confusednicker:

Hours before he took it he tells many he isn't.

I believe he wants it, I don't believe Whitley hires him.
pjdoug Wrote:Dump? I thought he loved his hometown and told them he wasn't leaving before going to Bell County? is this the same person that loves Whitley County Football from a distance? Confusednicker:

I have no idea what he said to Bell County or whatever but it didn’t take a genius to see he went to Knox when they were awful that’s what I’m saying
pjdoug Wrote:Did he apply?

Information not available. This is a rumor board, no facts allowed.
TheColonel Wrote:Exactly, We have not gone after Coach Mills, so why would Corbin fans think that, he must have told them. That brings me back to the first question, why does he want out of Corbin?

Wants to be a head coach again ….OK. I get that. But it actually works the other way. Apply, school calls if interested, or school calls if interested. Get my point. Not the school is coming after me when they haven't.

He may be interested and wanting to contact them. He knows he’s a good coach but not no hall of fame coach who waits on a school to call him. I’m sure he’s not that high of himself. If he’s interested my guess is soon he’ll make the call or if not we’re finding another coach to talk about
PRIDE101 Wrote:Hours before he took it he tells many he isn't.

I believe he wants it, I don't believe Whitley hires him.

He took it and wants it, but you don't believe they hire him :Clap:
TheColonel Wrote:Information not available. This is a rumor board, no facts allowed.

Any out of area coaches interested?
pjdoug Wrote:Any out of area coaches interested?

What’s your thing with out of area coaches? Hiring someone out of the area what does that do?
Pj sounds like you know something. Heard a coach with close to 2 hundred wins and a state title under his belt has applied.
Who is Mouser and where does he coach at?
I’ve heard Steve and Matt Jewell. Father son combo.
colonelfan944 Wrote:What’s your thing with out of area coaches? Hiring someone out of the area what does that do?

What's it do for you when they hire you? Nevermind Smile. It's hilarious how coaches have so many different personalities on here. How do you keep up with all the accounts? Do you keep a notebook beside with you all the names and passwords? Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:Pj sounds like you know something. Heard a coach with close to 2 hundred wins and a state title under his belt has applied.

You know more than I do, and being sarcastic. lol
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Who is Mouser and where does he coach at?

Another Corbinite.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I’ve heard Steve and Matt Jewell. Father son combo.

Corbin trying to infiltrate Colonel Camp so they can get All the best players Confusednicker:. Just say No to Corbin :dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:What's it do for you when they hire you? Nevermind Smile. It's hilarious how coaches have so many different personalities on here. How do you keep up with all the accounts? Do you keep a notebook beside with you all the names and passwords? Confusednicker:

I love how you think you know who I am it cracks me up because you know you don’t know me but I know you😊
Coach mills and Russell was at Whitley basketball game last week
The longer this takes, the more damaging it is to the Whitley camp. I’ll tell ya what’s funny to me. You even expect to get a HOF coach with all the admin problems. It’s NOT gonna happen. A HOF coach or anyone that knows anything about winning won’t come to a place and let someone else make decisions. I’d beg Chappell back, or offer the first decent coach you can get. Quit acting like you are the best thing since sliced bread. Keep your kids.
colonelfan944 Wrote:I love how you think you know who I am it cracks me up because you know you don’t know me but I know you😊

You're my cousin. lol
bcpc Wrote:The longer this takes, the more damaging it is to the Whitley camp. I’ll tell ya what’s funny to me. You even expect to get a HOF coach with all the admin problems. It’s NOT gonna happen. A HOF coach or anyone that knows anything about winning won’t come to a place and let someone else make decisions. I’d beg Chappell back, or offer the first decent coach you can get. Quit acting like you are the best thing since sliced bread. Keep your kids.
Go back to Jackson and use hometown kids. You can't even win a championship by recruiting around here Confusednicker:
colonelfan944 Wrote:I have no idea what he said to Bell County or whatever but it didn’t take a genius to see he went to Knox when they were awful that’s what I’m saying

Poor whitley county, hiring mills was probably one of the worst decisions Bell county made. Being completely shut off from a weight room in the off season cause he knew he was leaving to go to a district rival, and that was his signature goodbye to us. I’d like to see whitley have a real prestigious program, but with mills you will never be anything but mediocre.
BellMiddle Wrote:Poor whitley county, hiring mills was probably one of the worst decisions Bell county made. Being completely shut off from a weight room in the off season cause he knew he was leaving to go to a district rival, and that was his signature goodbye to us. I’d like to see whitley have a real prestigious program, but with mills you will never be anything but mediocre.
Bell County rejects won't be considered according to TheColonel Confusednicker:
Never recruited a single player...... Playing past week one in the playoffs does it for us.... Plus the principal and the Super don’t tell Haddix what plays to call and what kids to play. As Far as a championship, when was the last time Whitley made the big game? Or the semi’s? Don’t make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already portray yourself to be.
bcpc Wrote:Never recruited a single player...... Playing past week one in the playoffs does it for us.... Plus the principal and the Super don’t tell Haddix what plays to call and what kids to play. As Far as a championship, when was the last time Whitley made the big game? Or the semi’s? Don’t make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already portray yourself to be.
You have the Pinocchio Syndrome and should enter an onion sack blower up contest. So you recruit to be the last loser instead of the first? Big Deal.Your band wagon crashed again. :trolldad2:
It’s easy for you to poke at that Keyboard dougie... Facts don’t matter to you, nor does respect. Biggest shit stirrer I know to chuckle behind a keyboard... Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County rejects won't be considered according to TheColonel Confusednicker:

Plus i just heard him and his son were getting quite comfy as waterboys for the Hounds.
BellMiddle Wrote:Plus i just heard him and his son were getting quite comfy as waterboys for the Hounds.

You Bell folk tho, 0-9 against the Haddix Hounds and you act like you have a lot to add to the convo... Smile y’all couldn’t even make the tryouts to be water boys.
bcpc Wrote:It’s easy for you to poke at that Keyboard dougie... Facts don’t matter to you, nor does respect. Biggest shit stirrer I know to chuckle behind a keyboard... Smile

You don't like facts. You keep posting that same BS but we know the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39