Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
any news or anything out of Whitley County
hchs fan Wrote:any news or anything out of Whitley County

Only news I've heard is what's on here.
hchs fan Wrote:any news or anything out of Whitley County

No one is allowed to comment about the coaching search unless your a Whitley Fan. So for all you non-Whitley Co fans keep your opinion to yourself on this opinion message board. :flame:
33 power Wrote:No one is allowed to comment about the coaching search unless your a Whitley Fan. So for all you non-Whitley Co fans keep your opinion to yourself on this opinion message board. :flame:

Unless your what is a Whitley County fan?
Are they getting a good one? or settling for a reject from a local school? Confusednicker:
Back to business on Monday. No rejects will be here.
TheColonel Wrote:Back to business on Monday. No rejects will be here.

Are you just saying that? lol
TheColonel Wrote:Back to business on Monday. No rejects will be here.

You got some splainin' to do when Wayne Mills becomes the coach down there ...
The Spread Wrote:You got some splainin' to do when Wayne Mills becomes the coach down there ...

He sure does.
The Spread Wrote:You got some splainin' to do when Wayne Mills becomes the coach down there ...

They need to go South of the Border to get a coach.
The last school that went out of state was 4 years ago and brought a coach in that had a great program and it went south fast..
I don’t remember what state he came from, but retired and came to Bell Co.
Hiring a coach is not easy by know means.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:The last school that went out of state was 4 years ago and brought a coach in that had a great program and it went south fast..
I don’t remember what state he came from, but retired and came to Bell Co.
Hiring a coach is not easy by know means.

it sure isn't, but if you keep doing the same thing over and over you keep getting the same result.
I just joke on here, but I would like to see them win. There's some good coaches out there. I hope they get one.
pjdoug Wrote:I just joke on here, but I would like to see them win. There's some good coaches out there. I hope they get one.

Dave I mean PJ☺️☺️ Same here brother
I would like to see Mills/Russell stay here in case we need ahead coach in the future. I think Mouser is ready to be a head coach as well and would do an excellent job leading a team.
colonelfan944 Wrote:Dave I mean PJ☺️☺️ Same here brother

Who is Dave? lol
campbellfield Wrote:I would like to see Mills/Russell stay here in case we need ahead coach in the future. I think Mouser is ready to be a head coach as well and would do an excellent job leading a team.

Yeah. You need them to stay there.
John Siler hiring Wayne Mills? Think about that.

I just take the name to him, he hires. I will not take that name.

Even if Lawson does my conversations no way.
TheColonel Wrote:John Siler hiring Wayne Mills? Think about that.

I don't know what Siler thinks about Mills. lol. Any activity at Colonels Market today?
TheColonel Wrote:John Siler hiring Wayne Mills? Think about that.

Which names are you taking?
pjdoug Wrote:Which names are you taking?

I have only taken 1 so far. Has not worked out as of now.
Good luck if you make that hire. Those that think the one show was the only reason for his dismissal think again.
WhyLie Wrote:Good luck if you make that hire. Those that think the one show was the only reason for his dismissal think again.

Which hire? We all know the reasons.
Can I ask why Mills wants out of Corbin so bad? Maybe he wants many to think Whitley is after him, not the case. So why does he want out?
TheColonel Wrote:Can I ask why Mills wants out of Corbin so bad? Maybe he wants many to think Whitley is after him, not the case. So why does he want out?

Are you sure Whitley doesn't want him? The Corbin fans seem convinced.:biglmao:
Do you know Mills? How would Corbin fans get that ideal?
TheColonel Wrote:Can I ask why Mills wants out of Corbin so bad? Maybe he wants many to think Whitley is after him, not the case. So why does he want out?

I’m sure he’s tired of being an assistant not to Corbin cause they’re a great football program but going somewhere where he can coach how he wants is probly intriguing him. He already went to Knox who was a dump. I can’t think of any other reason besides that.
Anyone heard anything, rumors, anything? What’s the talk of the town right now on who they might hire?
Exactly, We have not gone after Coach Mills, so why would Corbin fans think that, he must have told them. That brings me back to the first question, why does he want out of Corbin?

Wants to be a head coach again ….OK. I get that. But it actually works the other way. Apply, school calls if interested, or school calls if interested. Get my point. Not the school is coming after me when they haven't.
colonelfan944 Wrote:I’m sure he’s tired of being an assistant not to Corbin cause they’re a great football program but going somewhere where he can coach how he wants is probly intriguing him. He already went to Knox who was a dump. I can’t think of any other reason besides that.
Dump? I thought he loved his hometown and told them he wasn't leaving before going to Bell County? is this the same person that loves Whitley County Football from a distance? Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39