Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Heard they had a state championship coach from another state apply. He is looking to draw his retirement and coach in Kentucky. Would be a very good hire.
E's Army Wrote:Heard they had a state championship coach from another state apply. He is looking to draw his retirement and coach in Kentucky. Would be a very good hire.
surely not Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:Heard they had a state championship coach from another state apply. He is looking to draw his retirement and coach in Kentucky. Would be a very good hire.

I heard Houston Nutt is looking to get back in the game.
Been checking on the guy. He has a very impressive resume. How many of their other applicants have coached guys that have played in the pro bowl?
E's Army Wrote:Been checking on the guy. He has a very impressive resume. How many of their other applicants have coached guys that have played in the pro bowl?

Not many around that have, but a little bit of luck involved in that happening too.
Been s coach over 30 years and over 20 as a head coach. Has close to 200 wins. Also played on a state championship team. Last job is at rural school with about 1600 students. School very similar to Whitley. Looking at his schedule last couple of years he has been thrown in with the Lions. Very tough schedule
pjdoug Wrote:TheColonel is working out the details.

I know the details I talked to the new coach yesterday :popcorn:
Any body who is a true insider will know who I am talking about. I am far from an insider but this fell in my lap.
Guess not enuff money to get coach harris
Can't out money the Campers
E's Army Wrote:Been s coach over 30 years and over 20 as a head coach. Has close to 200 wins. Also played on a state championship team. Last job is at rural school with about 1600 students. School very similar to Whitley. Looking at his schedule last couple of years he has been thrown in with the Lions. Very tough schedule
Sounds like a real winner.
64SUR Wrote:I know the details I talked to the new coach yesterday :popcorn:
How many of your cousins will play for him?
2face Wrote:Guess not enuff money to get coach harris
Thankfully.
E's Army Wrote:Any body who is a true insider will know who I am talking about. I am far from an insider but this fell in my lap.

Only fans of other schools are insiders.
I hate to see em hire a Corbinite.

If you talk to him again soon tell him to bring some players with him cause I've heard more than a few are leaving or just done with playing football because of Lawson and Siler. We have a nice group of young kids coming up but not sure how many will still be a Colonel, hopefully they all will but I doubt it.
Rainingthrees Wrote:If you talk to him again soon tell him to bring some players with him cause I've heard more than a few are leaving or just done with playing football because of Lawson and Siler. We have a nice group of young kids coming up but not sure how many will still be a Colonel, hopefully they all will but I doubt it.
:insane::insane:
Any sightings in Goldbug today?
Joker Philips was at Colonel Market. Had two chili dogs and a Dr. Pepper
Hal Mumme is going to be his offensive coordinator
E's Army Wrote:Joker Philips was at Colonel Market. Had two chili dogs and a Dr. Pepper

Elvis lives.
how it sounding at whitley co concerning the coaching search
hchs fan Wrote:how it sounding at whitley co concerning the coaching search

Seems to be a secret
Looks like they have some good candidates
E's Army Wrote:Joker Philips was at Colonel Market. Had two chili dogs and a Dr. Pepper

No he wasn’t. He was in cincy beating E Carolina 56-6.
E's Army Wrote:Looks like they have some good candidates
sure it does.
E's Army Wrote:Looks like they have some good candidates

give me a list of applicants so I can make my decision.
Bird, Greer, and Mills
Jesus you all aren’t talking about yogi kinder?
E's Army Wrote:Bird, Greer, and Mills
No. Don't want no Corbin assistant.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39