Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
campbellfield Wrote:That would be a perfect hire for Whitley.

He has the one must have requirement, for the job, a healthy hate for all things Corbin. He would be perfect.
As being one of coach Chappell’s former players I don’t think Whitley county will ever get a coach that will ever care as much as he had. Before Chappell believe it was black and all you heard was negativity and how a bunch of kids didn’t want to play for him. When Coach Chappell first stepped in the locker room he told each and everyone of his players not to give up on him and told hold in tight and he was going to make a change as best as he could. That’s exactly what he done, if anyone truly knows the real Jason Chappell you’ll know he actually grew up earning everything that he done especially the position as a head coach. Once Scott Paul was getting ready to leave and they had hired “Mr.jokesiler” and got bob lawson in there a bunch of stuff changed not even for the good in the school. Coach Chappell didn’t only support football but every sport that was available to Whitley county. Told all of his players to go run,throw, and jump track to help Dave Lennon out and even broke records for track. Gooodluck Whitley county because it’s nothing but a joke.
Colonel1870 Wrote:As being one of coach Chappell’s former players I don’t think Whitley county will ever get a coach that will ever care as much as he had. Before Chappell believe it was black and all you heard was negativity and how a bunch of kids didn’t want to play for him. When Coach Chappell first stepped in the locker room he told each and everyone of his players not to give up on him and told hold in tight and he was going to make a change as best as he could. That’s exactly what he done, if anyone truly knows the real Jason Chappell you’ll know he actually grew up earning everything that he done especially the position as a head coach. Once Scott Paul was getting ready to leave and they had hired “Mr.jokesiler” and got bob lawson in there a bunch of stuff changed not even for the good in the school. Coach Chappell didn’t only support football but every sport that was available to Whitley county. Told all of his players to go run,throw, and jump track to help Dave Lennon out and even broke records for track. Gooodluck Whitley county because it’s nothing but a joke.
:happysmile:
Testimony after testimony..... This is why he will end up at a good school.. Goodluck Whitley! Even more Luck to you PJ.... You should jus let 64 go ahead and tear your ticket, I’ll hand ya a shirt! Smile
bcpc Wrote:Testimony after testimony..... This is why he will end up at a good school.. Goodluck Whitley! Even more Luck to you PJ.... You should jus let 64 go ahead and tear your ticket, I’ll hand ya a shirt! Smile

I've never been lucky.
The Spread Wrote:He has the one must have requirement, for the job, a healthy hate for all things Corbin. He would be perfect.

He also has the real requirement he can’t beat Corbin. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:He also has the real requirement he can’t beat Corbin. Lol

What year did Steve Bird coached against Corbin?
TheColonel Wrote:What year did Steve Bird coached against Corbin?

I was referring to the Dudley comment
Right now not bad. Bird is the front rummer with King. We will have to see what they want. I will keep you informed.
TheColonel Wrote:Right now not bad. Bird is the front rummer with King. We will have to see what they want. I will keep you informed.

Sounds good man, Bird would be a huge hire and swing in the program. I think they need to hit a homerun like they did in baseball or it will be a major setback to the program. Chappell was a good coach just didn’t have no help and his hands stayed tied. I would like to wish him all the best.
TheColonel Wrote:Right now not bad. Bird is the front rummer with King. We will have to see what they want. I will keep you informed.

So Steve Bird who has been a college football coach the last 28 years and is currently at SC State and Chuck King who gave up coaching to become a Principal in Georgia are the front “rummers”. I believe you’ve had a little to much rum.

I thought we didn't want a Corbin coach. Who is King?
Any news?
Clay cleverer is the word of the county. Just rumor at the game last night..
Careful with identities children.
Even in jest!!
Happyhour247 Wrote:So Steve Bird who has been a college football coach the last 28 years and is currently at SC State and Chuck King who gave up coaching to become a Principal in Georgia are the front “rummers”. I believe you’ve had a little to much rum.

A Corbin poster with one post:Clap:
Any sightings around Goldbug today?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Clay cleverer is the word of the county. Just rumor at the game last night..

never heard of that name Smile
It’s Clays job if he wants it. We shall see.
Sighting of Dudley @ Bubby's BBQ around 2 pm today. Seemed odd to me but the person who told me sent a picture. Can pjdoug confirm?!?!
AverageJoe Wrote:Sighting of Dudley @ Bubby's BBQ around 2 pm today. Seemed odd to me but the person who told me sent a picture. Can pjdoug confirm?!?!

Show me the picture and I'll try to confirm Confusednicker:
I wish this nonsense would end. That whole part of the state is just a big trouble spot.
Too bad we can't all be like Lexington.
pjdoug Wrote:A Corbin poster with one post:Clap:

I’m no corbin fan and I’m not worthy of a response from you.
Happyhour247 Wrote:It’s Clays job if he wants it. We shall see.

Does he want it?
Real Badman Wrote:I wish this nonsense would end. That whole part of the state is just a big trouble spot.

This nonsense post is a trouble spot. Keep your hind end out of this part of the state and you'll have no worries.
Granny Bear Wrote:Too bad we can't all be like Lexington.

Well would be if we kept the coal money instead of building Lexington for the clueless A-holes.
pjdoug Wrote:Does he want it?

Sorry that “we shall see” confused you. Basically what that means is I don’t know but we will find out at some point.
Granny Bear Wrote:Too bad we can't all be like Lexington.

Who can compete with Lexington? It's almost as nice as pike county :biglmao:

Not like we want page views or anything
You'll not hear anything confirmed until after the new year IMO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39