Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Lex Cath Thread (D2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle up 12-0 4:50 left in the first.
Lex Cath with three turnovers so far. Boyle with one.
End of first. Boyle leads 12-0.
20-0 Boyle. Kaden with all 3 scores.
27-0.
Is this the first meeting for these two teams this year?
Onside kick?
Game was over before it started.

Kaden Moorman is a beast!

Congrats team, Coach Ray and staff on a great season!
Kaden pick 6. 33-0 1:18 in the second quarter. He has all 5 scores.
Moormon has big time potential.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Is this the first meeting for these two teams this year?

No.

First game was like 45-8 and Moorman didn't even play.
QB takes it in. 40-0 47 seconds in the first half.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Onside kick?

Yep onsides kick when it was 33-0.
Moorman has made a good team, ridiculously good.

He'll be a holy terror as a Rebel. Next season should only have limited playing time but his last three seasons will dominate on both sides of the ball.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Yep onsides kick when it was 33-0.

The goal is to get a running clock and then play the B Team.
47-0.
FoSho Wrote:The goal is to get a running clock and then play the B Team.

Agreed. Do you think they’ll put the B team in? They scored to make it 47-0 and still had in A team.
47-7.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Agreed. Do you think they’ll put the B team in? They scored to make it 47-0 and still had in A team.

How do you know there are no B Team players in? I pretty much guarantee you they have been putting them in. Not sure they'll make wholesale changes if LexCath doesn't.
Well since LC scored I'm assuming there are B Teamers in now.
FoSho Wrote:How do you know there are no B Team players in? I pretty much guarantee you they have been putting them in. Not sure they'll make wholesale changes if LexCath doesn't.

I’d assume Kaden, Nick, and Tommy are probably your A team guys. Along with 4, 15, and a few others. But yes, after they got to 47 they subbed down and Lex Cath scored. If I had a running clock and was up 40-0 I’d sub down and get all my kids in. Especially the 8th graders who don’t get to play.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Agreed. Do you think they’ll put the B team in? They scored to make it 47-0 and still had in A team.
Every single player played we left no starters in they were all out by the 4th quarter.
FoSho Wrote:Moorman has made a good team, ridiculously good.

He'll be a holy terror as a Rebel. Next season should only have limited playing time but his last three seasons will dominate on both sides of the ball.

What was so impressive is how he would slow down to let the play develop then BOOM gone. He showed great patience, that and stamina. I figured he would need oxygen during Saturday’s game, he had to have 350 yards. I put him and cash on the same level but this kids numbers are better cause of his patience. Cash ran harder and had good vision and that’s not taking away from this kid at all he is the best running back in middle school by far and I will say that if he stays the course you will see him on saturdays. That’s not at a small school on local channels I am talking big time football.
Congrats to Boyle for the state title, whatcha going to call it fosho.
Kaden is really good and could be great if he lets himself be coached in high school, but the best RB in the state is the Phelps kid from Paintsville. he runs at a high school level now.