Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge Jr. High?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They are some rumors about Consolidate the Millard, Elkhorn City, and Feds Creek football teams Into one program. Does anybody know about this and do you think its a good idea?
not heard anything but I think its a horrible idea.
Not really cause if we can get them a good coach than time they get to high school they might know what there doing and might win a couple of games.
well, it kinda does because millard, elkhorn, & feds creek all 3 struggle in sports so i think they'd be alot better if they combined. And are we talking East Ridge Jr. High football team or East Ridge Jr. High SCHOOL??
If...Then Wrote:well, it kinda does because millard, elkhorn, & feds creek all 3 struggle in sports so i think they'd be alot better if they combined. And are we talking East Ridge Jr. High football team or East Ridge Jr. High SCHOOL??

Millard does not struggle in sports espisally football i mean they were the second runner up in the county and ur gonna say millard struggles in sports ha.. lmao... east ridge football is gonna rock next year.... i dont kno about elkhorn or feds creek but millard is awesome!!!
If...Then Wrote:well, it kinda does because millard, elkhorn, & feds creek all 3 struggle in sports so i think they'd be alot better if they combined. And are we talking East Ridge Jr. High football team or East Ridge Jr. High SCHOOL??

The state has put too much money in building the schools and remodling them. they are just not going to go and build a new school.

Sorry I read this wrong.I just heard the coaches at ER talking about making a ball team for them so when they get to ER they all have experience and knowledge of the game.
ohh lol...they might do it in about 20 yrs..first of all it would be to far to travel, to much money, and they have spent to much remolding the schools. i think its a horrible idea anyway.
elkhorn rocked in 05 they are just recovering from there loses
lol everyone on here from ER is in middle school or a freshman...MY JUNIOR HIGH TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!
warriorpride Wrote:They are some rumors about Consolidate the Millard, Elkhorn City, and Feds Creek football teams Into one program. Does anybody know about this and do you think its a good idea?

I don't really like the idea and here's why, in football for instance if you leave it the way that it is there could be as many as 75 kids playing, with at least 40 receiving a lot of playing time, if you consolidate these schools you will probably only have about 40 kids playing with the best 15 to 18 getting most of the playing time. This will happen in every sport, and I don't think that it's fair for the kids.
cig107 Wrote:lol everyone on here from ER is in middle school or a freshman...MY JUNIOR HIGH TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

We went to the same Jr. High dindt we? And your not a Freshman are you lol?
Old School Wrote:I don't really like the idea and here's why, in football for instance if you leave it the way that it is there could be as many as 75 kids playing, with at least 40 receiving a lot of playing time, if you consolidate these schools you will probably only have about 40 kids playing with the best 15 to 18 getting most of the playing time. This will happen in every sport, and I don't think that it's fair for the kids.
my thoughts exactly.
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:Millard does not struggle in sports espisally football i mean they were the second runner up in the county and ur gonna say millard struggles in sports ha.. lmao... east ridge football is gonna rock next year.... i dont kno about elkhorn or feds creek but millard is awesome!!!
If youre making a big deal about being 2nd runner up than that kind of proves the point doesnt it?
My ? is where will they put the school.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If youre making a big deal about being 2nd runner up than that kind of proves the point doesnt it?

OO get over it your just madd that millard came so so so close to beating your priecouse lil pikeville.... because you kno we can and that worries you... so go crawl in your bedd and hide under the covers... and get ready because next year millard will stomp you guys in the ground.. you better just hope that you dont get caught between them and the ground... you should be pretty safe on the blechers and thats were you need to stay!!!
I have one question...
If they did combine these schools, would it be just a sports team or would it be just another school?
Plus I thought 8th grade players were allowed to come practice with the freshman high school team? I know it would beneifit if it were one program, but the school board doesn't have any money for this...
Remember Pike County Central Elemantary...or whatever it's called lol.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:I have one question...
If they did combine these schools, would it be just a sports team or would it be just another school?
Plus I thought 8th grade players were allowed to come practice with the freshman high school team? I know it would beneifit if it were one program, but the school board doesn't have any money for this...

I never said that they whould combine the Schools, All I heard about was combinding the football programs into one
okie dokie...
that's what i was wondering...
cause no offense but the thread is sorta confuzing because of the title and all...
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If youre making a big deal about being 2nd runner up than that kind of proves the point doesnt it?

leann~cheer~mms Wrote:OO get over it your just madd that millard came so so so close to beating your priecouse lil pikeville.... because you kno we can and that worries you... so go crawl in your bedd and hide under the covers... and get ready because next year millard will stomp you guys in the ground.. you better just hope that you dont get caught between them and the ground... you should be pretty safe on the blechers and thats were you need to stay!!!

Get back on topic BOTH OF YOU, It dosent matter that pikeville beat millard go start another thread if you wanna arugue.
It would go against many many rules to combine teams into one squad when the students are not under the same roof. It is also an insurance question.... Don't think that this will ever happen unless there is a consolidated middle school built!
PHS95 Wrote:It would go against many many rules to combine teams into one squad when the students are not under the same roof. It is also an insurance question.... Don't think that this will ever happen unless there is a consolidated middle school built!

That's what i'm thinkin.
lol.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:I have one question...

i thought they were gonna call it Pike County Central Middle School
warriorpride Wrote:We went to the same Jr. High dindt we? And your not a Freshman are you lol?

What are you talking about?? I'm 4 yrs older than you and I went to Mullins and the Creek...lol
The rumor of Millard, Elkhorn City, and Feds Creek combined will givve them a better chance at sports and everything i think its a good idea that the teams will combine.
cig107 Wrote:What are you talking about?? I'm 4 yrs older than you and I went to Mullins and the Creek...lol

Well you said everyone on here from ER is a freshman or in Jr.High, and I guess I was considering yourself as one too. My bad. yea thats where I went Grapevine and than the Creek lol.
back to the topic i dont think this will happen unless people stop playing but i dont think that will happen.........because that takes out pretty much all the teams in the reigion
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:OO get over it your just madd that millard came so so so close to beating your priecouse lil pikeville.... because you kno we can and that worries you... so go crawl in your bedd and hide under the covers... and get ready because next year millard will stomp you guys in the ground.. you better just hope that you dont get caught between them and the ground... you should be pretty safe on the blechers and thats were you need to stay!!!

For the love of God, please learn to spell. You are making your feeder school look horrible. Also, get on the topic of the thread.

And no, I don't think that they will ever combine. I'd prefer that they did but it won't happen.
The AD of Pike County said that he did not want them to combined. Dorton could not field a team. They played 5th graders last year, so it is not going to happen next season.
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:Millard does not struggle in sports espisally football i mean they were the second runner up in the county and ur gonna say millard struggles in sports ha.. lmao... east ridge football is gonna rock next year.... i dont kno about elkhorn or feds creek but millard is awesome!!!

maybe not in football in 2006 but in basketball & cheer. ughh
Pages: 1 2