Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lex Cath TK Stone Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread.
0-0 end of first. TK has had it inside the 10 twice and came away with nothing.
Lex Cath knocks down a field goal to make it 3-0 with 28.5 seconds before the half.
Halftime 3-0.
10-0 Lex Cath.
10-0 final.
Boyle Co will spank LexCath AGAIN.
I get the impression from various threads that you don’t care much for LexCath.😂😂Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Van Hagar Wrote:I get the impression from various threads that you don’t care much for LexCath.😂😂Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

All Boyle County fans feel that way, FoSho just expresss it better than most of us.
Van Hagar Wrote:I get the impression from various threads that you don’t care much for LexCath.😂😂Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I think they get way too much credit for what they actually accomplish. But BCMS beat the brakes off LC earlier this season without the best 8th grade player in the state even playing.

I hope the Eagles score 80.
FoSho Wrote:I think they get way too much credit for what they actually accomplish. But BCMS beat the brakes off LC earlier this season without the best 8th grade player in the state even playing.

I hope the Eagles score 80.

Respond to my PM and I’ll see what I can do 😂
Congrats to Lex Cath.
Yeah kinda tough to beat anyone in the championship game with bunch of 15 yrs old
Everyone plays by the same rules. Lex Cath’s Kids could’ve been 15 to if they wanted them to be. I find it hilarious when private schools start making excuses as to why they got beat. Go recruit some 15 year olds next year.
FBfan4life Wrote:Yeah kinda tough to beat anyone in the championship game with bunch of 15 yrs old

Ummmm the kid that dominated the final four for BCMS is 13 (Moorman). Not sure they have any holdbacks in that 8th grade class?

Also not surprised you're whining in another thread. 😂
FBfan4life Wrote:Yeah kinda tough to beat anyone in the championship game with bunch of 15 yrs old

38 and 14 are both 13... get back to recruiting you have a long way to go.