Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Meece (Div 3 semifinals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you have in this one? Don't know a lot about Meece other than they are very good every year. I'm going with Pikeville in a close one.
Pikeville all day long, they played a tough schedule from what I heard and with the last game with Belfry I don’t see anyone slowing them down.
^I would love for you to be right Bossdaddy! Pikeville played Boyle Co., Johnson Central, Belfry twice, Paintsville, Hazard, Letcher Central twice. They are battle tested but Meece is very good.
jetpilot Wrote:^I would love for you to be right Bossdaddy! Pikeville played Boyle Co., Johnson Central, Belfry twice, Paintsville, Hazard, Letcher Central twice. They are battle tested but Meece is very good.

I whole heartedly believe you will be fine, I tried to teach mine the scraps you take make the memories that much better and with a schedule like that you have takin some scraps only thing left are the memories for the young men playing and I hope it’s a good one. Looking at like opponents in the scores you should be just fine, I worry more about how you guys start out cause of the early travel and long trip. Hope there going up early and staying the night. My oldest won in middle school and last year my youngest got a championship, it’s very special accomplishment. Best of luck and safe travels
If pikeville play the way they played us (Belfry)second game they should be just fine go get that trophy bring it back pike co. Good luck guys.
Always according to which team shows up.

If its the Meece team that played and edged out a very good Johnson Central team, then its gonna be a great ball game.

If its the Meece team that was injury ridden and lost to Bell County..gonna be a long day for the purple and gold.

But I love my team and cant wait to see the game!
Looking at Johnson County scores it looks like Meece should be favored
E's Army Wrote:Looking at Johnson County scores it looks like Meece should be favored

Two close games. Pikeville actually dominated the stats. Going by Pikeville 38 Belfry 6 Pikeville should be favored. I'm expecting a great game.:popcorn:
That Belfy win is an eye opener.

In my eyes, if we pull off the upset then great. Just don't want to see a blow out. We got handled last year by LCA. I don't want to see that again.
After seeing CAL play this weekend, truth be told, any one of the four 8D3 teams could win.
CowboyDad Wrote:That Belfy win is an eye opener.

In my eyes, if we pull off the upset then great. Just don't want to see a blow out. We got handled last year by LCA. I don't want to see that again.

Same here CD. Seriously doubt a blowout either way.
Should be a good game both teams have good QB's and RB's.
If these young Panthers play with the enthusiasm they played in the last game they are hard to beat. Not taking anything away from Meece they are a very good team. Watched them play Corbin and Johnson Central and they have a lot of talent and well coached team. Like one poster said before it’s according to who wants it the most. So go out there young Panthers and leave on all the field and do your jobs and everything will work out,but as always GO PANTHERS!!!