Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Middle School Football '07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predict how the Pike county teams will do this year.

1. Belfry
2. Pikeville
3. Millard
4. Virgie
5. Dorton
6. Elkhorn City
7. Johns Creek
8. Mullins
9. Feds Creek
10. Phelps

I believe this is all of the Pike Co teams, Fell free to correct me if im wrong.
warriorpride Wrote:Predict how the Pike county teams will do this year.

1. Belfry
2. Pikeville
3. Millard
4. Virgie
5. Dorton
6. Elkhorn City
7. Johns Creek
8. Mullins
9. Feds Creek
10. Phelps

I believe this is all of the Pike Co teams, Fell free to correct me if im wrong.

Feds Creek has a football team?
Yep it sure does WHICH Phelps beat twice last year! Evidently someone doesn't care that Phelps did have a decent record last year!!!
next year will be a lot different then last year. This past year it was a toss up all year between belfry, millard, and pikeville. This year belfry, pikeville, virgie and possibly a few others will be thrown into the mix. Millard lost everything.
mcharles3 Wrote:Feds Creek has a football team?

YES WE DID :mad:
phs1986 Wrote:Yep it sure does WHICH Phelps beat twice last year! Evidently someone doesn't care that Phelps did have a decent record last year!!!

Only cause I dindt play this year Big Grin
warriorpride Wrote:YES WE DID :mad:

I Wasn't being rude i just didnt know they had a football program. I have been out of school for 17 years now and they didnt have one when i was in school so i didnt know Sorry if you took it wrong i apoligize
One player does not make lopsided victories go away!
mcharles3 Wrote:I Wasn't being rude i just didnt know they had a football program. I have been out of school for 17 years now and they didnt have one when i was in school so i didnt know Sorry if you took it wrong i apoligize

Don't worry mcharles3..... you weren't being rude ... just curious!!! Smile
mcharles3 Wrote:I Wasn't being rude i just didnt know they had a football program. I have been out of school for 17 years now and they didnt have one when i was in school so i didnt know Sorry if you took it wrong i apoligize

Dont worry about it, They just started one a couple of years ago. I dindt mean to seem so pissed its just that most people think Fc is a pushover and shouldnt even have a football team so naturally I was offended as a former student and athlete.
Pikeville had dependable 7th Graders last year. i think its their turn.
Pikeville will be county champs in football next year
PHS95 Wrote:One player does not make lopsided victories go away!

He's a lineman, he wouldnt have mattered anyway. :lmao:

Also i think Feds Creek beat Elkhorn City last year.
cig107 Wrote:He's a lineman, he wouldnt have mattered anyway. :lmao:

No not a Fc i wasnt. I played OLB and well, I did sum on the line sum but not as much as I wanted oh well. I guess it was all coby that did the offiensive and I did defensive plays lol. two players not much of a team but we managed to win 3 games that way.
cig107 Wrote:He's a lineman, he wouldnt have mattered anyway. :lmao:

they did on elkhorns homecomeing night it was a sad night for elkhorn history lol
Lol I think I was part of the chain gang that game...
champion24 Wrote:they did on elkhorns homecomeing night it was a sad night for elkhorn history lol

there is something funny about that, I whouldnt be suprised if FC beats EC next year also. Just because we have a new coach every year dosent mean we cant win games.
cig107 Wrote:Lol I think I was part of the chain gang that game...

what
warriorpride Wrote:Predict how the Pike county teams will do this year.

1. Belfry
2. Pikeville
3. Millard
4. Valley
6. Elkhorn City
7. Johns Creek
8. Mullins
9. Feds Creek
10. Phelps

1. Pikeville
2. Valley
3. Belfry
4. Millard
5. Johns Creek
6. Elkhorn City
7. Mullins
8. Feds Creek
9. Phelps

wondering why it says valley? go read the thread Shelby Valley I posted.
not relly
i think belfry middle will do pritty good next year
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:next year will be a lot different then last year. This past year it was a toss up all year between belfry, millard, and pikeville. This year belfry, pikeville, virgie and possibly a few others will be thrown into the mix. Millard lost everything.

dude it was no competion againist you guys especially in the county championship so u can go shove uit and oyur 7th grade team will stomp a mudhole in your team
pikevillepanther#32 Wrote:Pikeville will be county champs in football next year
why are u planning on taking steriods cause thats the only way u will winCool

I think both Belfry and Pikeville lost their top players. millard lost 22 eighth graders. Virgie and Dorton are combining so it should be interesting. What about Johns Creek? they have more kids than anyone, and they were not bad last year.
I think at the meeting it was decided that none of the middle schools would be combinging as it wouldn't be fair to those that are not in close proximity to another
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:why are u planning on taking steriods cause thats the only way u will winCool

That wasn't very nice.....
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:not relly

Oh wow Thats nice. If I can recall In 05 your young pirate team barley....barley beat my vikings 12-8, only reason that happend is cause of our runningback had to go and break his leg. So dont say FC dosent hava a good team, any team in the county could be county championship meterial!
warriorpride Wrote:Oh wow Thats nice. If I can recall In 05 your young pirate team barley....barley beat my vikings 12-8, only reason that happend is cause of our runningback had to go and break his leg. So dont say FC dosent hava a good team, any team in the county could be county championship meterial!

That was Belfry 7th graders and feds Creek 8th graders, and yes, Belfry barely won.Smile
PHS95 Wrote:I think at the meeting it was decided that none of the middle schools would be combinging as it wouldn't be fair to those that are not in close proximity to another

I dont know your sources but you are wrong. Dorton and Virgie are combining. At the meeting the AD anounced that they would and made out the schedule. The AD did shoot down the idea of EMS, FC, and MMS combining. Millard lost a lot, but they will have kids out, but they will not be as good as last year. Elkhorn will have low numbers, and FC barely fields a team each year. Last years FC team was about the best team they have ever had.

Valley Middle School Wildcats will be wearing blue and black next year. Still will not be the top team due to the fact that Virgie wasn't good last year and lost all starters on offense, and Dorton wasn't good period and lost about 8 8th graders. I would say Belfry will be at the top this year.
My source was a coach at the meeting.... he must have misunderstood..... but I KNEW that the EC, FC, and MMS combination was shot down
Pages: 1 2