Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle middle 39 - Caudill 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Madison Central today.
Good win for the Rebels. They are a quality bunch
Congrats. Not trying to high jack the thread. But I don’t want to open another one on the middle school board we’re they tend to just get lost. Why did Corbin’s game get moved to bell county.
Hound05 Wrote:Congrats. Not trying to high jack the thread. But I don’t want to open another one on the middle school board we’re they tend to just get lost. Why did Corbin’s game get moved to bell county.

Did Corbin and Bell play today?
Jack Lambert Wrote:Did Corbin and Bell play today?

I don’t know about that game but the Belfry and Pikeville game was pre-determined when the brackets came out no matter if Pikeville was in it or not.
Sorry that was meant for Hound05
Patriot1 Wrote:Sorry that was meant for Hound05

That’s fine, have you heard anything on Corbin and Bell?
Corbin is up, not sure hound some said it was so it would be on turf.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Did Corbin and Bell play today?

Yes and heard they was up not sure. Haven’t watched a game this year.
It’s hard to keep up with middle school sports unless you go to the games.
Corbin won. Corbin Boyle show down next weekend.
Yep Corbin won I think 30 something to 8 was the score. Another good game between Corbin and Boyle! Good luck guys
Jack Lambert Wrote:It’s hard to keep up with middle school sports unless you go to the games.

Yea it is! I wish more people would use this forum. To keep everyone who wants to know informed. There’s a couple on here that do a great job posting state wide scores. I know it gets time consuming. But everyone can help out. Spread the word
Hound05 Wrote:Yep Corbin won I think 30 something to 8 was the score. Another good game between Corbin and Boyle! Good luck guys

Both teams playing real well from what I have heard should be another good matchup. I will be in Lexington to watch this one. Good luck to both squads. Whenever anyone finds a time for this game please post it.
Hound05 Wrote:Congrats. Not trying to high jack the thread. But I don’t want to open another one on the middle school board we’re they tend to just get lost. Why did Corbin’s game get moved to bell county.

Corbin and Bell were both listed on the inital brackets as host. If the weather held with no rain Corbin would host, if there would be weather bell would host. Call was made late Tuesday to move to bell co based on the fri/sat forecast.
To be honest I was glad to see it moved to turf.

Helped corbin in reality.

In to Boyle next week.