Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 38 Belfry 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game was never close. Pikeville scores first play of the game and it was over from there. Belfry self destructed the entire first half.
That was beautiful. Absolutely freaking beautiful.
Pikeville’s offense and defense was hitting on all cylinders today they probably or at least in my opinion played their best game of the year. Like I said before if these young Panthers keep developing Pikeville has a good future. Great game today and congratulations to the Panthers.
Spud6 Wrote:Game was never close. Pikeville scores first play of the game and it was over from there. Belfry self destructed the entire first half.

Agreed. Belfry looked apprehensive and lacked any aggressiveness. Backs were tentative. Emotionally, they may have been spent from the Paintsville game last Saturday. No excuses though. Pikeville was ready to play.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Agreed. Belfry looked apprehensive and lacked any aggressiveness. Backs were tentative. Emotionally, they may have been spent from the Paintsville game last Saturday. No excuses though. Pikeville was ready to play.

Mutually exclusive statements lol. I love it when someone makes an excuse and then says no excuses.
This was a brutal mauling administered to Belfry by the young Panthers.
One TD called back and Pikeville takes a knee at the Belfry 1 yard line at the end of the game.
Coach Branham and his staff have really built a program to be proud of.
Good luck Panthers, bring the state championship home!:rockon:
Phenomenal game! Congrats to the young’uns.
Pikeville came to play and had a great game plan and I must say class act people over that way. I hate to lose at all Good luck guys bring that trophy back to the mountains.
Pikeville came to play and had a great game plan and I must say class act people over that way. I hate to lose at all Good luck guys bring that trophy back to the mountains.
Back to Back County & Region Champs! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!! 😜