Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County Kentucky Star Commits To Marshall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matt Walls has played basketball in Huntington before. He and the Scott County Cardinals split two games with nationally ranked Huntington High. The Cardinals won the game in Lexington while HHS won the game at the Memorial Field House.

http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/7178206.html
congrats and good luck to Matt Walls.
This will be a good fit for him, this kids a heck of a player and will do well at The Herd.
Congrats Matt...
YAY! Maybe he'll help us out some! Congrats and big thank you to Matt Walls!
Walls is a great player. Marshall is a good fit for him. I wish him the best of luck.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Walls is a great player. Marshall is a good fit for him. I wish him the best of luck.

Had a pretty dandy of a State Tournament.
According to Scout dot com he was offered by Louisville and declined. For Marshall!!!! LOL
The kid can play. I KNOW THIS!
I think UL asked him to walk on. They didn't actually offer him a scholarship. UK also asked him to walk-on and he turned us down too. Smart move on his part to go to a school where he can get some quality PT.
BCF4L Wrote:I think UL asked him to walk on. They didn't actually offer him a scholarship. UK also asked him to walk-on and he turned us down too. Smart move on his part to go to a school where he can get some quality PT.
He couldnt walk on at UL or UK. The State Tourny Championship game proved that.