Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 36 Pikeville 30 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game. Who is #5 for JC? Some D-1 school should have offered him on the spot. He returned 2 kickoffs for long TDs and had another long TD run, and maybe more. He carried JC, if he is not on the field Pikeville wins big. This kid will be a star.
jetpilot Wrote:Great game. Who is #5 for JC? Some D-1 school should have offered him on the spot. He returned 2 kickoffs for long TDs and had another long TD run, and maybe more. He carried JC, if he is not on the field Pikeville wins big. This kid will be a star.

Great boy and great player. 8th grader Mason Lawson. He’s going to be a stud. Work ethic is unprecedented.
Pikeville lost this game on special teams. That’s two TDs that shouldn’t have happened. Not taking anything away from #5 great kid but if starters are in their he doesn’t get those. IMO
EastKYProud Wrote:Pikeville lost this game on special teams. That’s two TDs that shouldn’t have happened. Not taking anything away from #5 great kid but if starters are in their he doesn’t get those. IMO

Have to agree, can’t understand why they would even kick it to him. I know they have film on Johnson Central because I watched it. No way I kick it anywhere near him. Pikeville has improved so much this year and really played a good game last night except for the kickoffs that you mentioned and a couple of plays on the defensive side. Over all they did a good job. They are going to be a tuff out for anyone in their division in the playoffs, very proud of these young men have come along way. Going to be good times for Pikeville High School if these kids keep developing and working in the years to come,but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
JC has a few really strong players that should go far. I watched one of the DB’s earlier in the year and he was probably the best I’ve seen in middle school. Sounds like a great game.
Footballdad2004 Wrote:JC has a few really strong players that should go far. I watched one of the DB’s earlier in the year and he was probably the best I’ve seen in middle school. Sounds like a great game.

I think you are talking about #11. He is an awesome athlete!