Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When will we have brackets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on clowns, I cant believe one of you haven't started this thread yet, lol.

I am disappointed in you guys.
Seems like the middle school community has been asleep this year or maybe they are waiting for playoffs to come out of the shadows? Time will tell.
Should be interesting playoffs with hold backs back in the mix for some teams.
Tiger77 Wrote:Should be interesting playoffs with hold backs back in the mix for some teams.

From what I am hearing, everyone is doing it in 5th grade now.
plantmanky Wrote:From what I am hearing, everyone is doing it in 5th grade now.

Sad, because in the long run it doesn't really help them. By the time they are in high school, most of those hold backs are average at best.
Tiger77 Wrote:Should be interesting playoffs with hold backs back in the mix for some teams.

Didn’t think they could play if held back in 7th or 8th grade?
Hound05 Wrote:Didn’t think they could play if held back in 7th or 8th grade?

Can’t.

Should have left the rule alone.

Pretty ironic now.
Who is playing kids that held back in middle school?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Who is playing kids that held back in middle school?

That’s what I’d like to know. Probably no one. Just people mad because they got beat I’d say
I think some teams like to claim another has a hold back due to that team having larger players.
The regulation didnt stop holdbacks, it just stopped them from playing in the holdback year. After that year they are free and clear to play.

Or in the cases now, they are getting held back in 5th grade, playing youth another year, and then coming through middle school, which is the case now, pretty much everywhere at this point.